Man U winger Nani mulling move to another club having won adequate silverware
London : Manchester United winger Luis Nani is mulling leaving the club this season, despite being offered a big pay rise by the club.
The Portuguese winger has 18 months left on his current deal, and is being offered a huge pay rise from 90,000 pounds to 130,000 pounds a week over the next four years.
United claim they will listen to offers if Nani starts playing hardball, but the player himself is thinking about moving on to other clubs, as he has earned every trophy with the club.
"I have fulfilled five seasons with United and obtained all the titles," Nani said.
"I am happy but I am not saying anything about my future. I am studying all openings. Football is not all about only England or Spain. It`s possible to fight for success in other countries," he added.
"My agent is waiting for news about United. We have presented a counter-offer and now it depends what the club thinks," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections