Man U winger Nani mulling move to another club having won adequate silverware
London : Manchester United winger Luis Nani is mulling leaving the club this season, despite being offered a big pay rise by the club.
The Portuguese winger has 18 months left on his current deal, and is being offered a huge pay rise from 90,000 pounds to 130,000 pounds a week over the next four years.
United claim they will listen to offers if Nani starts playing hardball, but the player himself is thinking about moving on to other clubs, as he has earned every trophy with the club.
"I have fulfilled five seasons with United and obtained all the titles," Nani said.
"I am happy but I am not saying anything about my future. I am studying all openings. Football is not all about only England or Spain. It`s possible to fight for success in other countries," he added.
"My agent is waiting for news about United. We have presented a counter-offer and now it depends what the club thinks," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Delhi Assembly ratifies "big reform" GST Bill
- Proud to be an Indian! This is how India inspires the world - WATCH this amazing ice dance video
- Deepika Padukone finds spot in world's highest paid actresses list
- Leak of documents relating to Scorpene submarines serious matter: DCNS
- Akshay Kumar cheers for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'