Man U winger Nani mulling move to another club having won adequate silverware
London : Manchester United winger Luis Nani is mulling leaving the club this season, despite being offered a big pay rise by the club.
The Portuguese winger has 18 months left on his current deal, and is being offered a huge pay rise from 90,000 pounds to 130,000 pounds a week over the next four years.
United claim they will listen to offers if Nani starts playing hardball, but the player himself is thinking about moving on to other clubs, as he has earned every trophy with the club.
"I have fulfilled five seasons with United and obtained all the titles," Nani said.
"I am happy but I am not saying anything about my future. I am studying all openings. Football is not all about only England or Spain. It`s possible to fight for success in other countries," he added.
"My agent is waiting for news about United. We have presented a counter-offer and now it depends what the club thinks," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon