Manchester City announce halved loss
London: English champions Manchester City revealed that its pre-tax financial losses for 2011-12 was 93.4 million pounds, down from 189.6m in 2010-11.
The club revealed Friday that its revenues increased 51 percent to 231.1 million pounds, with the club`s first appearance in the UEFA Champions League contributing more than 22 million in new revenue, reports Xinhua.
The club`s sponsorship deal with Etihad Airways helped commercial partnership revenue double from 48.5m to 97m.
City`s operating loss also improved from a record 194.9 million pounds to 104.1m.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out