Monaco eyeing Man U striker Nani for 20 mln pounds
London: Manchester United winger Nani is set to quit his club to join Monaco for a 20 million pound deal as he has reportedly been told that he is surplus at Old Trafford and could be transferred at a whopping 80 million pounds deal.
United incoming manager David Moyes will use the transfer money to sign in new replacements.
While Monaco is expecting to challenge Paris Saint Germain (PSG) for the title next season after a series of transfers, Moyes is looking forward to overhaul his backroom staff by boosting his transfer cash reserve.
Nani has scored 39 goals in 215 appearances for United, but last season he made only seven starts and scored once in the Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Capitation fee is illegal; profiteering, commercialisation of education sector unacceptable: Supreme Court
- English Premier League: Euphoria on streets of Leicester as outsiders seal historic maiden title
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared shortly
- One trillion species on Earth and we know nothing
- US didn't trust Pakistan, so conducted Osama raid alone: Former CIA director Leon Panetta