Nicklas Bendtner set to sign off from Arsenal with £7.5m price tag
London: Nicklas Bendtner, who is being targeted by both AC Milan and Galatasaray, is set to cost 7.5 million pounds when he leaves Arsenal this week.
The 24-year-old Danish striker has become increasingly frustrated at his failure to establish himself as a regular first team player at Arsenal where he arrived eight years ago from Boldklub Copenhagen.
He has been loaned out twice to Birmingham and to Sunderland and has now decided that his future is away from The Emirates.
Bendtner recently hit the headlines when he was fined 80,000 pounds by UEFA for displaying sponsored underwear during the match against Portugal in the Euro finals in the summer.
His departure is the first of four potential transfers and his move would free-up money for manager Arsene Wenger to add to his squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test