Nicklas Bendtner set to sign off from Arsenal with £7.5m price tag
London: Nicklas Bendtner, who is being targeted by both AC Milan and Galatasaray, is set to cost 7.5 million pounds when he leaves Arsenal this week.
The 24-year-old Danish striker has become increasingly frustrated at his failure to establish himself as a regular first team player at Arsenal where he arrived eight years ago from Boldklub Copenhagen.
He has been loaned out twice to Birmingham and to Sunderland and has now decided that his future is away from The Emirates.
Bendtner recently hit the headlines when he was fined 80,000 pounds by UEFA for displaying sponsored underwear during the match against Portugal in the Euro finals in the summer.
His departure is the first of four potential transfers and his move would free-up money for manager Arsene Wenger to add to his squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning