Roberto Mancini admits Serie A desire
Rome: Roberto Mancini will consider the prospects of returning to Serie A one day, but reiterated he was just enjoying his break from the game for the time being.
The 48-year-old has been out of job since being sacked by Manchester City in May, amidst failing to defend the club`s Premier League crown and losing the FA Cup final 1-0 to Wigan.
The Italian admitted he might be interested in making a return the country he made his name as a coach, at Lazio and Inter, though he reiterated he was in no rush to do so.
"I have time to come back to Italy, as I am still young," Mancini told Sky Sports Italia.
"Staying abroad, or being put in charge of a national team, could also be a good experience.”
"However, I`m happy with this time off. I`ve done this work for many years, and there is always so much pressure. Going forward relentlessly is not easy."
However, Mancini expressed his bitterness at being shown the door at the Etihad again, claiming the Premier League runners-up comprehensively failed to grasp the feats he achieved during his four-year tenure.
"We did things well with a team that hadn`t won for 50 years," he lamented. "I brought in three trophies, so I am very happy with what I achieved there."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3