Suarez future to be decided after Confederations Cup
Recife (Brazil): Luis Suarez says he will not consider his possible departure from Liverpool until after the Confederations Cup in Brazil.
The Uruguay striker this week reiterated his desire to leave Liverpool during the European summer transfer window, and the 26-year-old has been linked to Spanish giants Real Madrid.
Despite declaring that a move to the Bernabeu would be a "dream come true", he insists he is focused solely on Uruguay`s bid to win the World Cup dress rehearsal.
"I love to play for Uruguay. Now, I don`t want to think about anything else. I want to do my best here. The Confederations Cup is a very difficult tournament. Today, my biggest goal is to win this competition," Suarez said.
"Uruguay has enormous prestige and the Confederations Cup is the only title we don`t have."
Uruguay will make their 2013 Confederations Cup debut against Spain Sunday at Arena Pernambuco in Brazil`s north-eastern city of Recife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?