Sunderland agree fee with Liverpool for Borini
London: English Premier League club Sunderland have agreed a fee with Liverpool for Italian striker Fabio Borini.
Sunderland Friday agreed to pay 14 million pounds for the striker who impressed on loan last season, reported Daily Mail.
The `Black Cats` were finding it hard to match Liverpool`s evaluation for the former Chelsea forward but both teams finally reached a compromise.
Borini`s departure will pave the way for Liverpool, last Premier League season`s runners-up, to bid for Newcastle United marksman Loic Remy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur