Sunderland agree fee with Liverpool for Borini
London: English Premier League club Sunderland have agreed a fee with Liverpool for Italian striker Fabio Borini.
Sunderland Friday agreed to pay 14 million pounds for the striker who impressed on loan last season, reported Daily Mail.
The `Black Cats` were finding it hard to match Liverpool`s evaluation for the former Chelsea forward but both teams finally reached a compromise.
Borini`s departure will pave the way for Liverpool, last Premier League season`s runners-up, to bid for Newcastle United marksman Loic Remy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Infosys names Anantha Radhakrishnan as new BPO head
- Lok Sabha Speaker should reconsider travelling in Jaguar: Congress
- Watch: After 67 years of concrete prison 'world's loneliest elephant' dies in Tokyo
- SunRisers Hyderabad enter maiden IPL final with four-wicket win over Gujarat Lions
- Over 80 percent of world's city dwellers breathe polluted air: WHO