Wenger says `fears the worst` over Fergie`s revelations in upcoming autobiography
London: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has admitted that he `fears the worst` over what might emerge from former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson`s upcoming autobiography.
Ferguson`s latest book will hit the shelves on Thursday and is expected not to pull any punches over the Scot`s 27 years of experience of being a manager of the Old Trafford side, including his bitter rivalry with Wenger through the years, which reached to the top with the infamous pizza-chucking fracas between the two teams in 2004.
According to Metro.co.uk, although the rivalry between Wenger and Ferguson have mellowed in recent seasons, the Frenchman still does not expect to be spared by Ferguson and quipped that he, and many others, are expecting the worst.
Meanwhile, Wenger said he thinks that Ferguson`s glorious legacy could be a hindrance to current United boss David Moyes , saying that Ferguson should be remembered for doing well for the club rather than his personality becoming a handicap for United.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why