West Ham striker Andy Carroll suffers new foot injury
London: West Ham United striker Andy Carroll has re-injured his right foot after returning to training, the Premier League club said on Monday.
"Although it is in the same part of his foot as his previous injury, it is a new injury and therefore there will be no prognosis until he has seen a specialist," West Ham said in a statement on their website.
The 24-year-old England forward, signed for 15 million pounds (USD23.6 million) from Liverpool on a permanent transfer in June after spending a year on-loan at the London club, has not played this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what causes balding in men!
- Exclusive: Osama Bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad is at centre of row — Know the controversy
- UK police say almost 6,200 hate crimes in month after Brexit vote
- Bodies of 14 executed in Libya's Benghazi found: Medical Centre
- MUST WATCH: When Virat Kohli toyed with Aussie attack