Wilfried Zaha denies being caught in bed with Moyes` teenage daughter
London: Manchester United ace Wilfried Zaha has hit out at claims that he was dropped from the team for bedding boss David Moyes` daughter.
According to the Daily Star, the Internet has been buzzing with absurd rumours about Zaha, 20, and blonde Lauren, 19.
More than 1,000 tweets have highlighted the allegation, and it has been reported on several fringe websites, the report said.
In the early hours of yesterday ` Lauren Moyes` was trending on Twitter and her own account on the website was taken down, the report added.
Zaha, who was again left out of United`s side to face Shaktar Donetsk last night, tweeted that the rumours were silly and childish, the report further said.
His agent also rejected the claims that there had been an affair and that Moyes had dropped him as a result as `absolute rubbish`, adding that it was not true at all, according to the report.
Nobody at Manchester United, who were playing in Ukraine , was available to comment, the report mentioned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?