Tiger Woods vows to get even better than ``previous perfect`` pro
London: Ace golfer Tiger Woods, who had slumped to 58th in the world before getting back in the swing of things, has said he would not only like to regain his previous best form but would actually like to get better than that.
The American last topped the rankings back in October 2010 before plunging down to No.58, but after rediscovering his form on and off the course he announced this week he is dating US skier Lindsey Vonn, and the world No.2 can overtake Rory McIlroy with his eighth victory in the Arnold Palmer Invitational in Florida.
The winner of 14 Majors said he doesn`t want to become as good as he once was but he wants to become better, adding he feels like he is heading in the right direction.
Woods added he is very pleased where he has come from, adding fifty plus to where he is at is no small task and in his two wins this year he have built some nice leads and things are starting to come around.
Woods has undergone more knee surgery, a very public divorce and a revamp in his swing since his last Major win at the 2008 US Open.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand