Woods denies `Major problem` after US PGA flop
London: American golfer Tiger Woods has denied he has a Major problem after he fell out of contention at the US PGA Championships, coming to the tournament after winning the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational last week.
According to the Mirror, returning to his quest for a 15th Major, the American again struggled off the tee and found only four out of 14 fairways in his level-par 70 on Sunday.
He was leaving Oak Hill with girlfriend Lindsey Vonn half an hour before the leaders teed off after finishing way down the field on four-over par and expressed that it was not concerning because he was close in two Majors this year, the report said.
Woods used to win Majors without any questions, and in his run from the 1997 Masters to the 2008 US Open, Woods won 14 Majors because he was 61 under par over the weekend rounds, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM