Di Resta fourth fastest on rain-hit practice day in Spa
Spa-Francorchamps: Sahara Force India racers did not have much to do during the rain-hit practice sessions for the Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix even as Paul di Resta emerged as the fourth fastest in the three laps he managed.
Di Resta ran 14 laps, 11 in the first practice session and three in the second while Nico Hulkenberg could manage 15 laps in whole day.
With a timing of 2:51.333, Di Resta was fourth while Hulkenberg was ninth after clocking his fastest lap in 2:59.125 minutes.
"Not much to say after a day when we spent most of our time in the garage waiting for the rain to stop. There were a few moments when the rain eased up this morning, so I managed to do some laps on the wet tyres, but it was very tricky and there were some very wet parts of the track," Di Resta said.
Nico Hulkenberg said, "We did a limited programme because there was no point taking the risk on such a wet track. We think it will be dry tomorrow, but at least we have some experience and data from the wet conditions because you never know what the weather will do in Spa.".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday