Di Resta fourth fastest on rain-hit practice day in Spa
Spa-Francorchamps: Sahara Force India racers did not have much to do during the rain-hit practice sessions for the Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix even as Paul di Resta emerged as the fourth fastest in the three laps he managed.
Di Resta ran 14 laps, 11 in the first practice session and three in the second while Nico Hulkenberg could manage 15 laps in whole day.
With a timing of 2:51.333, Di Resta was fourth while Hulkenberg was ninth after clocking his fastest lap in 2:59.125 minutes.
"Not much to say after a day when we spent most of our time in the garage waiting for the rain to stop. There were a few moments when the rain eased up this morning, so I managed to do some laps on the wet tyres, but it was very tricky and there were some very wet parts of the track," Di Resta said.
Nico Hulkenberg said, "We did a limited programme because there was no point taking the risk on such a wet track. We think it will be dry tomorrow, but at least we have some experience and data from the wet conditions because you never know what the weather will do in Spa.".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof