Di Resta fourth fastest on rain-hit practice day in Spa
Spa-Francorchamps: Sahara Force India racers did not have much to do during the rain-hit practice sessions for the Sunday`s Belgian Grand Prix even as Paul di Resta emerged as the fourth fastest in the three laps he managed.
Di Resta ran 14 laps, 11 in the first practice session and three in the second while Nico Hulkenberg could manage 15 laps in whole day.
With a timing of 2:51.333, Di Resta was fourth while Hulkenberg was ninth after clocking his fastest lap in 2:59.125 minutes.
"Not much to say after a day when we spent most of our time in the garage waiting for the rain to stop. There were a few moments when the rain eased up this morning, so I managed to do some laps on the wet tyres, but it was very tricky and there were some very wet parts of the track," Di Resta said.
Nico Hulkenberg said, "We did a limited programme because there was no point taking the risk on such a wet track. We think it will be dry tomorrow, but at least we have some experience and data from the wet conditions because you never know what the weather will do in Spa.".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened