Force India driver Sergio Perez is hoping to emulate the performance he delivered at the 2012 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix when he achieved a podium at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza here.
Nico Rosberg mounted a robust defence of his driving on Sunday after being booed on the podium for his part in the second-lap collision with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Nico Rosberg rode his luck to open up a clear 29-points championship advantage over Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton on Sunday when he finished second behind triumphant Australian Daniel Ricciardo in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Force India experienced a forgettable qualifying at the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, where their drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg could only post 13th and 18th fastest times in a wet session here on Saturday.
Mexican Sergio Perez says he expects to stay at the Force India Formula One team next season with an extension likely to be agreed in a matter of weeks.
Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone is reportedly expected to be cleared of bribery charges in Germany after paying an out-of-court settlement of 100 million dollars, which is believed to be the largest in the country`s history.
Sahara Force India recorded its worst performance of the season as the team had first no-points finish with both Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez crashing out of the Hungarian Grand Prix, here on Sunday.
Mexican Formula 1 driver Sergio Perez says he will be happy to stay at Sahara Force India next year after an "up and down" first half of 2014, during which he managed to achieve the Silverstone squad`s first podium in five years.
Force India are happy with their current pairing of Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez and see no need to replace either driver next season, the Formula One team`s owner Vijay Mallya said on Friday.
Sahara Force India had a decent outing at the German Grand Prix as Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh and Sergio Perez 10th in a double points-finish for the team, here Sunday.
Both the Sahara Force India drivers managed to get into top-10 on the grid for the German Grand Prix as Nico Hulkenberg qualified ninth, just ahead of teammate Sergio Perez.
Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg finished eighth, despite starting fourth, to bring home four points in a tough Formula 1 British Grand Prix here Sunday.
Grand Prix great Alain Prost said Monday he was exited by the "enormous challenge" of being involved in the launch of the new all-electric Formula E Championship.
Force India are in good shape to fight Formula 1 giants Ferrari for third place in the team standings, said deputy team boss Robert Fernley on their battle against the Italian manufacturer operating on a much higher budget.
The seven-time Formula One world champion, Michael Schumacher`s medical reports are reportedly offered for sale.
Sergio Perez staged a remarkable recovery to finish sixth from 15th on the grid while Nico Hulkenberg came home ninth to earn 10 points for Sahara Force India from the Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix, here today.
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- End of triple talaq will grant equality to Muslim women, says PM Modi
- Congress hails Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- Watch: Asaduddin Owaisi's opinion about Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- DNA: Analysing of a video of kid being treated cruelly while studying
- US President Donald Trump slams Pakistan over terror safe havens
- SC grants bail to Lt Col Purohit in Malegaon blast case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, many injured
- Businessman kidnapped near police station in Udaipur - Watch
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Flag to Ladakh's Scout Battalion
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim rape case verdict: High alert in two states
- Malegaon blast case: Lt Colonel Purohit out on bail after 9 year
- DNA: Today In History, August 22, 2017
- DNA: Analysis on Muslim women who got freedom from Triple Talaq after 70 years
- Supreme Court bars triple talaq, calls it 'unconstitutional'
- Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- Do you have a clue about the weather on Mars? This is how it is
- SC sets aside triple talaq, terms it void and unconstitutional: As it happened
- Rajiv Gandhi had overturned SC's verdict on Shah Bano case, now Rahul welcomes triple talaq judgement – How Congress has transitioned
- Past is past, MS Dhoni can't play till he wants: Gautam Gambhir
- When Aishwarya Rai had agreed to work with former boyfriend Salman Khan
- Annabelle Creation: Woman screams in horror after watching spooky film – See VIDEO
- August 21 total solar eclipse: Watch as ISS photo-bombed the sun and many more magical moments!
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh rape trial: Over 10 lakh Dera followers expected to gather, Punjab, Haryana on high alert
- 10 coaches of Delhi-bound Kaifiyat Express derails in UP, at least 80 injured
- 2008 Malegaon blast accused Lt Col Prasad Shrikant Purohit released from Taloja Jail
- AIADMK merger: As it happened
- Crying kid in viral clip is Toshi's niece; singer slams Virat Kohli