Force India driver Sergio Perez is hoping to emulate the performance he delivered at the 2012 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix when he achieved a podium at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza here.
Nico Rosberg mounted a robust defence of his driving on Sunday after being booed on the podium for his part in the second-lap collision with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Nico Rosberg rode his luck to open up a clear 29-points championship advantage over Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton on Sunday when he finished second behind triumphant Australian Daniel Ricciardo in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Force India experienced a forgettable qualifying at the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, where their drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg could only post 13th and 18th fastest times in a wet session here on Saturday.
Mexican Sergio Perez says he expects to stay at the Force India Formula One team next season with an extension likely to be agreed in a matter of weeks.
Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone is reportedly expected to be cleared of bribery charges in Germany after paying an out-of-court settlement of 100 million dollars, which is believed to be the largest in the country`s history.
Sahara Force India recorded its worst performance of the season as the team had first no-points finish with both Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez crashing out of the Hungarian Grand Prix, here on Sunday.
Mexican Formula 1 driver Sergio Perez says he will be happy to stay at Sahara Force India next year after an "up and down" first half of 2014, during which he managed to achieve the Silverstone squad`s first podium in five years.
Force India are happy with their current pairing of Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez and see no need to replace either driver next season, the Formula One team`s owner Vijay Mallya said on Friday.
Sahara Force India had a decent outing at the German Grand Prix as Nico Hulkenberg finished seventh and Sergio Perez 10th in a double points-finish for the team, here Sunday.
Both the Sahara Force India drivers managed to get into top-10 on the grid for the German Grand Prix as Nico Hulkenberg qualified ninth, just ahead of teammate Sergio Perez.
Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg finished eighth, despite starting fourth, to bring home four points in a tough Formula 1 British Grand Prix here Sunday.
Grand Prix great Alain Prost said Monday he was exited by the "enormous challenge" of being involved in the launch of the new all-electric Formula E Championship.
Force India are in good shape to fight Formula 1 giants Ferrari for third place in the team standings, said deputy team boss Robert Fernley on their battle against the Italian manufacturer operating on a much higher budget.
The seven-time Formula One world champion, Michael Schumacher`s medical reports are reportedly offered for sale.
Sergio Perez staged a remarkable recovery to finish sixth from 15th on the grid while Nico Hulkenberg came home ninth to earn 10 points for Sahara Force India from the Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix, here today.
- PM Modi launches first Udan flight from Shimla to Delhi
- Reason behind AAP losing MCD elections - Watch
- AAP's Sanjay Singh resigns as Punjab incharge after Delhi rout
- Watch - Canadian woman stuck on crane being rescued by Toronto firefighter!
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- UP: Muslim woman gets triple talaq via speed post in Amroha
- Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar appointed new DG CRPF
- Bollywood actor and BJP MP Vinod Khanna passes away at 70
- Anna Hazare slams Arvind Kejriwal, says there's difference between his action and words
- DNA: Analysing the life of legendary bollywood actor Vinod Khanna
- Vinod Khanna's last rites performed in Mumbai, stars pay respect
- Watch! Heart-warming video of 10-year-old Chilean girl battling cancer dancing on hospital bed
- Now, UP govt to present work report of 100 days
- DNA: Analsysing how air pollution contributes to heart disease
- J&K: 3 soldiers martyred as terrorists attack Army camp in Kupwara
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results declared. Check cgbse.nic.in, results.cg.nic.in
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared today; check jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results to be declared today at cgbse.nic.in
- IPL 2017: Ravindra Jadeja rocket throw shocks Virat Kohli's RCB, sends dangerous AB de Villiers back — MUST WATCH
- Vinod Khanna dies of cancer – All you need to know about the condition that killed the veteran actor
- Actor-politician Vinod Khanna passes away
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Udaipur boy Kalpit Veerval tops JEE-Main exam, creates history with 360/360 score
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children
- Britain reduced India to one of the "poorest, illiterate and diseased places on Earth", need a museum to educate children: Shashi Tharoor
- Pakistan rejects India's request for consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav, says it is meant for prisoners, not spies
- Katrina Kaif reveals name of her favourite cricketer, claims she hasn't said more than three words to him
- THIS decision proved master stroke for BJP in MCD elections