Force India finish 9th, 10th in Spain
Barcelona: Force India drivers Sergio Perez and Nico Hulkenberg finished ninth and 10th, respectively, at the Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix held at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya here Sunday.
The race was won by Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton in a thrilling finish just 0.6 seconds ahead of teammate Nico Rosberg while Red Bull`s Daniel Ricciardo finished third.
With his fourth successive win, Hamilton went to the top of the drivers` championship for the first time this season with 100 points.
For Force India, Mexican Perez earned two points while his teammate got the last point from the fifth race of the season with the team getting three points in total.
Therefore, Force India dropped a place to fourth in the constructors` standings and are currently there with 57. Meanwhile in the drivers` standings, German Hulkenberg is sixth with 37 while Perez sits on 10th with 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH