Force India in technical pact with Motegi Racing
Silverstone: Force India Formula 1 team Friday announced a new technical partnership with wheel brand Motegi Racing.
The new partnership will see the team’s 2014 car fitted with wheels carrying the Motegi Racing brand. Force India will also benefit from Motegi Racing’s knowledge in wheel technology.
Force India Chief Operating Officer Otmar Szafnauer said: “I’m very happy to announce our partnership with Motegi Racing. 2014 is a landmark year for Formula 1 with so many changes to the regulations and in order to be competitive we have to focus on developing all areas of the car. It gives me great confidence to have the expertise and experience of Motegi Racing supporting us at such an important time. Our technical team will be working very closely with them to enhance the performance of our wheels.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter