Force India in technical pact with Motegi Racing
Silverstone: Force India Formula 1 team Friday announced a new technical partnership with wheel brand Motegi Racing.
The new partnership will see the team’s 2014 car fitted with wheels carrying the Motegi Racing brand. Force India will also benefit from Motegi Racing’s knowledge in wheel technology.
Force India Chief Operating Officer Otmar Szafnauer said: “I’m very happy to announce our partnership with Motegi Racing. 2014 is a landmark year for Formula 1 with so many changes to the regulations and in order to be competitive we have to focus on developing all areas of the car. It gives me great confidence to have the expertise and experience of Motegi Racing supporting us at such an important time. Our technical team will be working very closely with them to enhance the performance of our wheels.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Twitter modifies 140-character limit, gives a bit more space to tweet!
- Tech Mahindra becomes 3rd entity to quit payments bank plan; cites margin concerns
- Sad but true! Women in India earn 19% less than men, says report
- Jayalalithaa thanks Stalin for attending her swearing-in ceremony, says 'no intent to disrespect him or DMK'
- Snapdeal CPO Anand Chandrasekaran quits