Force India to miss Bahrain tyre test due to hectic schedule
London: McLaren and Force India will not be attending Pirelli`s Bahrain tyre test next week.
The governing body, the FIA, said that all six teams had accepted an invitation to test.
According to the Independent, a Force India spokesman said that the timescale was just too tight to make it, unfortunately.
McLaren , 50 percent owned by Bahrain`s sovereign-wealth fund Mumtalakat, confirmed separately that they were not attending the test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'