Force India to miss Bahrain tyre test due to hectic schedule
London: McLaren and Force India will not be attending Pirelli`s Bahrain tyre test next week.
The governing body, the FIA, said that all six teams had accepted an invitation to test.
According to the Independent, a Force India spokesman said that the timescale was just too tight to make it, unfortunately.
McLaren , 50 percent owned by Bahrain`s sovereign-wealth fund Mumtalakat, confirmed separately that they were not attending the test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31