Hamilton vows to regain winning streak following team-mate Rosberg’s Monaco triumph
London: Mercedes racer Lewis Hamilton has said that he will get his act together following his plummet to the fourth position behind Red Bull racers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber in the Monaco Grand Prix.
Hamilton aims to restore his winning streak in the Canadian Grand Prix next week, despite the disappointment he faced when his team-mate Nico Rosberg went ahead to win the Monaco Grand Prix.
Hamilton admitted that he was not quick enough during the Monaco race and there are chances of improvement for him.
However, Formula One team principal Ross Brawn said that Hamilton will take time to improve as he has not been in the team as long as Rosberg, adding that he does not want Hamilton to be happy ranking second.
Brawn further said that he wants that the drivers should use methods to achieve the best out of their cars and must always drive each other for the triumph.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'