Lewis Hamilton started his Hungarian Grand Prix weekend as he meant to continue, with the fastest lap in Friday`s first free practice and championship-leading Mercedes team mate Nico Rosberg behind him.
Michael Schumacher is "showing small signs of progress", his spokeswoman has said, with the Formula One legend slowly recovering from devastating brain injuries suffered in a ski accident.
Lewis Hamilton said his ability to rise from adversity had helped him claim a long-awaited win in Malaysia that installed him as championship favourite and put Mercedes back on top of Formula One.
A concert to mark Malaysia`s Formula One Grand Prix weekend which was set to feature US star Christina Aguilera has been cancelled due to a passenger jet crash, its sponsor said Tuesday.
Mahindra Racing rider Miguel Oliveira missed podium in the season-opening race by just by 0.015 seconds as he settled for a fourth place in the Qatar Grand Prix in the Moto3 class in Moto GP championship, here.
Stuart Oliver of Castrol Vecton emerged winner of the inaugural Tata T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship at the Buddh International Circuit on Sunday.
Sahara Force India made a dream start to Formula One season with Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez ensuring double points finish for the Siverstone-based outfit by securing creditable sixth and 10th positions, respectively at the eventful Australian Grand Prix on sunday.
Nico Hulkenberg marked his return to Sahara Force India in style, finishing an impressive seventh to garner six points for the Siverstone-based outfit in the eventful season-opening Australian Grand Prix, on sunday.
Felipe Massa said officials should give Kamui Kobayashi a one-race ban after a mistake from the Japanese driver ended the Australian Grand Prix for both competitors just seconds into the race on Sunday.
Lewis Hamilton and on-off girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger have apparently rekindled their romance with the F1 racer calling the singer his `wifey` in an Instagram post.
Mercedes` new look car for the 2014 Formula One season will display a message of support for seven-time World Champion Michael Schumacher, who remains in a coma following a serious skiing accident last month.
Three-time Indy 500 winner Dario Franchitti tried to convince himself there was a way back from a career-ending head injury but all roads led to a dead end and his racing days are over, said the IndyCar champion on Thursday.
Three Grands Prix have been removed from the provisional Formula One calendar for 2014 at the International Automobile Federation`s AGM on Wednesday.
Marc Marquez is aiming to become the youngest ever MotoGP world champion at the age of 20 as the Spaniard takes a 13-point lead over compatriot and defending champion Jorge Lorenzo into the season`s final Grand Prix in Valencia this weekend.
Gaurav Gill created history by becoming the first Indian to win the FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship title on day one of the Rally of China.
Japan`s former Formula One driver and team owner Aguri Suzuki has revived the Super Aguri name to compete in the new Formula E electric series next year.
Felipe Massa has expressed his fears about Brazil`s ability to maintain a tradition of supplying leading drivers to Formula One.
The retirement of Casey Stoner will be keenly felt at Sunday`s Australian MotoGP, where the two-time world champion`s domination was a guarantee of solid crowds and a comfort to organisers under pressure to rein in costs.
The future of Indian Grand Prix might be uncertain after this year`s race but host Jaypee Sports International Limited`s CEO Sameer Gaur says the country will not lose the Formula One event and will surely have two more races.
Sahara Force India had mixed results in the qualifying for Japanese Grand Prix as Paul Di Resta qualified in 12th place while Adrian Sutil secured P17 but was pushed back to 20th on the grid following a grid-penalty.
Felipe Massa was Formula One world champion for 40 seconds in 2008, before Lewis Hamilton snatched the title away, but even as he prepares to say farewell to Ferrari the little Brazilian has not given up hope of a second chance.
Spanish Formula One test driver Maria de Villota has been found dead in a hotel in the southern Spanish city of Seville, a police spokeswoman said on Friday.
Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel limbered up for a Japanese Grand Prix that could bring him a fourth successive title on Sunday with the fastest time in Friday practice.
British F1 driver Lewis Hamilton has said that Sebastian Vettel`s success is getting boring for fans and compared the Red Bull driver`s dominance to that of seven-time Drivers` Championship winner Michael Schumacher.
Mexico and a new race on the streets of New Jersey were among three grands prix listed provisionally on a record 22-round Formula One calendar issued by the governing FIA on Friday.
Pirelli can continue as Formula One`s sole tyre supplier next season, the sport`s governing body said on Friday.
Australian Mark Webber has branded the reprimand he was given for hitching a ride on Fernando Alonso`s Ferrari after the Singapore Grand Prix night race `comical`.
Red Bull boss Christian Horner lashed out at the fans who continue to boo Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel and suggested they were hurting the young German`s feelings.
Force India driver Adrian Sutil said on Tuesday that they need to qualify well at the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix to be held Sunday to have a better chance of bagging points.
India`s top bikers on Saturday hailed the decision to host the National Championship at the Buddh International Circuit here but felt the track is best suited for the powerful bikes.
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Lata Mangeshkar mourns former President APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- VVIPs, people pay last respects to Dr Kalam at his Delhi residence
- The life and times of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam!
- DNA: How prepared is our police force to face terror attacks in future?
- Special: Zee News pays tribute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Three-storey building collapses in Thane, six dead
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Aapke Sitare, July 28: Astro prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Yakub Memon files fresh mercy plea with President
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam: This was his last moment...
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency
- The 'funny guy' in APJ Abdul Kalam's life
- Was Taj Mahal originally a Shiva temple? Agra lawyers claim
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday
- APJ Abdul Kalam: 10 Things you don't know about his life
- APJ Abdul Kalam's family wants last rites to be held at Rameswaram
- The only regret APJ Abdul Kalam had in his life