Lewis Hamilton up for some major changes
London: Things are changing fundamentally for Lewis Hamilton, who now has a new car, new team, new approach and new era.
Hamilton, 28, now has a new 22 million pound candy-red jet, a bulldog puppy called Roscoe, and new tattoos. He has also signed up for Mercedes - one of the greatest car manufacturers the world has ever known, reports the Daily Mirror. Hamilton says he is finally able to be himself.
He said he feel he can express myself better nowadays. He also said that switching teams was more for personal reasons than professional.
Despite the rapper friends, a stunning pop-star girlfriend in Nicole Scherzinger, and a host of tattoos, Hamilton says he has his wild side firmly under control - and by ``wild side`` he means skiing or sports like rock-climbing.
Hamilton admitted that it was his inexperience that led him to be impatient in the past. However, he says he is more patient now, which he attributes to his age, and added that he hopes it impacts on his racing too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical