Lewis Hamilton up for some major changes
London: Things are changing fundamentally for Lewis Hamilton, who now has a new car, new team, new approach and new era.
Hamilton, 28, now has a new 22 million pound candy-red jet, a bulldog puppy called Roscoe, and new tattoos. He has also signed up for Mercedes - one of the greatest car manufacturers the world has ever known, reports the Daily Mirror. Hamilton says he is finally able to be himself.
He said he feel he can express myself better nowadays. He also said that switching teams was more for personal reasons than professional.
Despite the rapper friends, a stunning pop-star girlfriend in Nicole Scherzinger, and a host of tattoos, Hamilton says he has his wild side firmly under control - and by ``wild side`` he means skiing or sports like rock-climbing.
Hamilton admitted that it was his inexperience that led him to be impatient in the past. However, he says he is more patient now, which he attributes to his age, and added that he hopes it impacts on his racing too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- DNA: Analysis of the plight of Onion farmers in India
- Oil prices dip as Iran says no plan to freeze output
- IMF said Greece needs 'unconditional' debt relief from EU creditors
- Man who wanted to “shake hands with lions” arrested!
- Manipur HSLC Results 2016 : (manresult.nic.in) Manipur Board HSLC (10th Class) Results 2016, BSEM 10th (HSLC) Results to be declared today
- President seeks more information on NEET Ordinance