Lewis Hamilton up for some major changes
London: Things are changing fundamentally for Lewis Hamilton, who now has a new car, new team, new approach and new era.
Hamilton, 28, now has a new 22 million pound candy-red jet, a bulldog puppy called Roscoe, and new tattoos. He has also signed up for Mercedes - one of the greatest car manufacturers the world has ever known, reports the Daily Mirror. Hamilton says he is finally able to be himself.
He said he feel he can express myself better nowadays. He also said that switching teams was more for personal reasons than professional.
Despite the rapper friends, a stunning pop-star girlfriend in Nicole Scherzinger, and a host of tattoos, Hamilton says he has his wild side firmly under control - and by ``wild side`` he means skiing or sports like rock-climbing.
Hamilton admitted that it was his inexperience that led him to be impatient in the past. However, he says he is more patient now, which he attributes to his age, and added that he hopes it impacts on his racing too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble