No points finish for Force India
Nurburg (Germany): Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta failed to finish in the points at the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring on Sunday.
The race was won by Red Bull`s reigning World Champion Sebastian Vettel, who won his home race ahead of the two Lotus` of Kimi Raikkonen in second and Romain Grosjean in third.
British driver di Resta finished 11th, after starting 12th, while his German teammate ended 13th, starting in 15th. This is their second non-points finish this season since the Malaysian Grand Prix in March.
Di Resta and Sutil are now ninth and 11th with 36 and 23 points, respectively, in the drivers` standings while the team are fifth with 59 points in the constructors` standings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list