No points finish for Force India
Nurburg (Germany): Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta failed to finish in the points at the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring on Sunday.
The race was won by Red Bull`s reigning World Champion Sebastian Vettel, who won his home race ahead of the two Lotus` of Kimi Raikkonen in second and Romain Grosjean in third.
British driver di Resta finished 11th, after starting 12th, while his German teammate ended 13th, starting in 15th. This is their second non-points finish this season since the Malaysian Grand Prix in March.
Di Resta and Sutil are now ninth and 11th with 36 and 23 points, respectively, in the drivers` standings while the team are fifth with 59 points in the constructors` standings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'