No points finish for Force India
Nurburg (Germany): Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta failed to finish in the points at the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring on Sunday.
The race was won by Red Bull`s reigning World Champion Sebastian Vettel, who won his home race ahead of the two Lotus` of Kimi Raikkonen in second and Romain Grosjean in third.
British driver di Resta finished 11th, after starting 12th, while his German teammate ended 13th, starting in 15th. This is their second non-points finish this season since the Malaysian Grand Prix in March.
Di Resta and Sutil are now ninth and 11th with 36 and 23 points, respectively, in the drivers` standings while the team are fifth with 59 points in the constructors` standings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted