No points finish for Force India
Nurburg (Germany): Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta failed to finish in the points at the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring on Sunday.
The race was won by Red Bull`s reigning World Champion Sebastian Vettel, who won his home race ahead of the two Lotus` of Kimi Raikkonen in second and Romain Grosjean in third.
British driver di Resta finished 11th, after starting 12th, while his German teammate ended 13th, starting in 15th. This is their second non-points finish this season since the Malaysian Grand Prix in March.
Di Resta and Sutil are now ninth and 11th with 36 and 23 points, respectively, in the drivers` standings while the team are fifth with 59 points in the constructors` standings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- High alert across LoC after terror attacks in Srinagar, manhunt on for Hizb-ul-Mujahideen militants
- ISRO's RLV-TD launch: Why it matters to India!
- Meet Priyanka Chopra's 'woman crush'! You will love her for sure
- Watch – 'Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight'
- Another blockbuster? Salman Khan's next with Kabir Khan based on human drama!