Rosberg tags Mercedes `top dogs` as defending F1 champs Red Bull struggle to win
London: Lewis Hamilton`s Mercedes team-mate has reportedly tagged his team as the ` top dogs`, taunting the struggling Formula One champions Red Bull.
Nico Rosberg romped to victory in the Australian GP and his team is now reportedly targeting a 1-2 in Malaysia as Red Bull is struggling under the new Formula One rules.
According to the Mirror, Rosberg said that the new rules in Formula One racing, which demand a new eco V6 engine that has catapulted Mercedes to the top, is the best thing that could happen to the sport.
Rosberg said that the engine change has shuffled things around for a start adding that people need a change for the whole sport, as they have had Sebastian Vettel as the dominating driver for the last few years.
Rosberg further added that there is a breath of fresh air in the whole sport as people are now watching races and asking `who is going to win?` adding that Mercedes is very happy to take advantage of the shuffle and make the most of it
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love