Rosberg tags Mercedes `top dogs` as defending F1 champs Red Bull struggle to win
London: Lewis Hamilton`s Mercedes team-mate has reportedly tagged his team as the ` top dogs`, taunting the struggling Formula One champions Red Bull.
Nico Rosberg romped to victory in the Australian GP and his team is now reportedly targeting a 1-2 in Malaysia as Red Bull is struggling under the new Formula One rules.
According to the Mirror, Rosberg said that the new rules in Formula One racing, which demand a new eco V6 engine that has catapulted Mercedes to the top, is the best thing that could happen to the sport.
Rosberg said that the engine change has shuffled things around for a start adding that people need a change for the whole sport, as they have had Sebastian Vettel as the dominating driver for the last few years.
Rosberg further added that there is a breath of fresh air in the whole sport as people are now watching races and asking `who is going to win?` adding that Mercedes is very happy to take advantage of the shuffle and make the most of it
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth