Rosberg tags Mercedes `top dogs` as defending F1 champs Red Bull struggle to win
London: Lewis Hamilton`s Mercedes team-mate has reportedly tagged his team as the ` top dogs`, taunting the struggling Formula One champions Red Bull.
Nico Rosberg romped to victory in the Australian GP and his team is now reportedly targeting a 1-2 in Malaysia as Red Bull is struggling under the new Formula One rules.
According to the Mirror, Rosberg said that the new rules in Formula One racing, which demand a new eco V6 engine that has catapulted Mercedes to the top, is the best thing that could happen to the sport.
Rosberg said that the engine change has shuffled things around for a start adding that people need a change for the whole sport, as they have had Sebastian Vettel as the dominating driver for the last few years.
Rosberg further added that there is a breath of fresh air in the whole sport as people are now watching races and asking `who is going to win?` adding that Mercedes is very happy to take advantage of the shuffle and make the most of it
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok