Another good day for Indian boxers at Asian Youth C`ship
New Delhi: Indian boxers continued their rampaging form with three of the four in action notching up victories in their preliminary bouts on the fourth day of the Asian Youth Championships in Tehran, Iran.
Devendro Singh Laishram (48kg) led the pack defeating Liang Zhang of China 12-1.
Srinivas Surbetti (51kg) defeated Mirbek Sherov of Kyrgyzstan 2-0 in a closely-fought bout, while Vikash Krishan (60kg) had it easy against Md Nasouh Almahyani of Syria, who was disqualified in the second round.
Kishan Thapa was the lone boxer who lost when he went down 1-4 against Uzbekistan`s Mamajanov Ahmad in the preliminary round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested