Another good day for Indian boxers at Asian Youth C`ship
New Delhi: Indian boxers continued their rampaging form with three of the four in action notching up victories in their preliminary bouts on the fourth day of the Asian Youth Championships in Tehran, Iran.
Devendro Singh Laishram (48kg) led the pack defeating Liang Zhang of China 12-1.
Srinivas Surbetti (51kg) defeated Mirbek Sherov of Kyrgyzstan 2-0 in a closely-fought bout, while Vikash Krishan (60kg) had it easy against Md Nasouh Almahyani of Syria, who was disqualified in the second round.
Kishan Thapa was the lone boxer who lost when he went down 1-4 against Uzbekistan`s Mamajanov Ahmad in the preliminary round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena