Another good day for Indian boxers at Asian Youth C`ship
New Delhi: Indian boxers continued their rampaging form with three of the four in action notching up victories in their preliminary bouts on the fourth day of the Asian Youth Championships in Tehran, Iran.
Devendro Singh Laishram (48kg) led the pack defeating Liang Zhang of China 12-1.
Srinivas Surbetti (51kg) defeated Mirbek Sherov of Kyrgyzstan 2-0 in a closely-fought bout, while Vikash Krishan (60kg) had it easy against Md Nasouh Almahyani of Syria, who was disqualified in the second round.
Kishan Thapa was the lone boxer who lost when he went down 1-4 against Uzbekistan`s Mamajanov Ahmad in the preliminary round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest