Another good day for Indian boxers at Asian Youth C`ship
New Delhi: Indian boxers continued their rampaging form with three of the four in action notching up victories in their preliminary bouts on the fourth day of the Asian Youth Championships in Tehran, Iran.
Devendro Singh Laishram (48kg) led the pack defeating Liang Zhang of China 12-1.
Srinivas Surbetti (51kg) defeated Mirbek Sherov of Kyrgyzstan 2-0 in a closely-fought bout, while Vikash Krishan (60kg) had it easy against Md Nasouh Almahyani of Syria, who was disqualified in the second round.
Kishan Thapa was the lone boxer who lost when he went down 1-4 against Uzbekistan`s Mamajanov Ahmad in the preliminary round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack