The 24-year-old Vikas is currently in New Jersey, USA. He he has been training there for more than a fortnight to prepare for the season ahead.
It's festive season and as Diwali approaches, wishes and greetings are being sent across the country to friends, families, near and dear ones.
Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will try to regain a share of the world super welterweight crown he last held three years ago by dethroning Britain`s undefeated Liam "Beefy" Smith on Saturday.
The 37-year-old Filipino, who has won world titles in eight weight divisions, made the announcement after meeting with legendary fight promoter Bob Arum in Manila on Tuesday.
The Indian might face Commonwealth champion Luke Blackledge in his next fight, his promoters had hinted after the triumph title triumph here.
Controversial British world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is suing UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) over allegations he failed a doping test last year.
The world of boxing is a strange world, and the boxers, altogether different entertainers.
He also dedicate the win to boxing legend Muhammad Ali, who died on June 3, 2016.
The three judges ruled 98-92, 98-92 and 100-90 in favour of the Indian.
History maker Vijender Singh became first Indian to hold a WBO sanctioned belt after beating Kerry Hope of Australia.
The Welsh-born Hope, who emigrated to Australia, was also a WBC middleweight champion.
Vijender is up against Hope, who brings with him an experience bank of 30 bouts, of which he has won 23, two of them knockouts.
The tournament will feature boxers from AIBA's own professional events -- the World Series of Boxing (WSB) and AIBA Pro Boxing (APB) -- besides pro boxers from all over the world.
Mary Kom again made it clear that retirement is not on her mind as she wants to continue for another three years.
Manoj also expressed extreme gratitude towards his coach, Rajesh Kumar, who he labeled as his single source of motivation.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Watch! Heart-warming video of 10-year-old Chilean girl battling cancer dancing on hospital bed
- Now, UP govt to present work report of 100 days
- DNA: Analysing the life of legendary bollywood actor Vinod Khanna
- DNA: Analysing the harmful effects of plastic toys
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- DNA: Analysis on Kupwara army camp attack
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi flags off first UDAN flight
- DNA: Analysing how petrol pumps are making frauds on measurements
- Pellet guns: Suggest steps to stop violent agitation, SC tells J&K HC Bar
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- IPL 2017: Ravindra Jadeja rocket throw shocks Virat Kohli's RCB, sends dangerous AB de Villiers back — MUST WATCH
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Anna Hazare called 'BJP Agent' on Twitter, Manish Sisodia retweets it
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- IPL 2017, RCB vs GL: Angry Virat Kohli hits an impossible six to silence Basil Thampi — WATCH
- Baby run over by 2 SUVs - You won't believe what happened next | WATCH
- With 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion', Prabhas leaves behind Aamir Khan and Salman Khan!
- Corruption on decline in India; Karnataka ranked most corrupt, Himachal Pradesh least: Survey
- India contributes to UN Peace Keeping Force in Cyprus: PM Narendra Modi