Dortmund footballer faster than Usain Bolt?
Johannesburg: Germany`s 100m sprint champion Julian Reus has challenged Borussia Dortmund winger Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to a sprint race to prove whether the football star is faster than Usain Bolt, according to reports.
According to Sport24, Aubameyang, who has scored nine Bundesliga goals this season, has clocked 3.7seconds over 30 metres in training, suggesting that he is faster than Bolt, who clocked 3.78secs over the same distance en route to setting the 100m world record of 9.58secs in 2009.
Last Saturday, Gabon international Aubameyang told German television show Sportstudio that he is faster than Bolt, a claim German sprint champion Julian Reus is eager to challenge and wants to race him, the report said.
Reus said that it is a blatant myth that Aubameyang is faster than Usain Bolt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday