Dortmund footballer faster than Usain Bolt?
Johannesburg: Germany`s 100m sprint champion Julian Reus has challenged Borussia Dortmund winger Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to a sprint race to prove whether the football star is faster than Usain Bolt, according to reports.
According to Sport24, Aubameyang, who has scored nine Bundesliga goals this season, has clocked 3.7seconds over 30 metres in training, suggesting that he is faster than Bolt, who clocked 3.78secs over the same distance en route to setting the 100m world record of 9.58secs in 2009.
Last Saturday, Gabon international Aubameyang told German television show Sportstudio that he is faster than Bolt, a claim German sprint champion Julian Reus is eager to challenge and wants to race him, the report said.
Reus said that it is a blatant myth that Aubameyang is faster than Usain Bolt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery