Djokovic practices cycling on mountains ahead of China tour
Washington: World No.1 Novak Djokovic is working hard on his fitness and practicing cycling on the mountains to increase chances of holding on to his ranking, which he is in danger of losing to Spanish player Rafael Nadal.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, the Serbian player showed it to the world when he posted his photo while cycling on Twitter and Facebook.
The 26-year-old wrote a caption with the photo that he had great practice in the mountains and was now on his way to the airport, the next stop being China.
Djokovic will play an ATP 500 event in Beijing from Monday and from the next week; he will be playing in an ATP Masters 1000 event in Shanghai, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what