Djokovic practices cycling on mountains ahead of China tour
Washington: World No.1 Novak Djokovic is working hard on his fitness and practicing cycling on the mountains to increase chances of holding on to his ranking, which he is in danger of losing to Spanish player Rafael Nadal.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, the Serbian player showed it to the world when he posted his photo while cycling on Twitter and Facebook.
The 26-year-old wrote a caption with the photo that he had great practice in the mountains and was now on his way to the airport, the next stop being China.
Djokovic will play an ATP 500 event in Beijing from Monday and from the next week; he will be playing in an ATP Masters 1000 event in Shanghai, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack