Djokovic practices cycling on mountains ahead of China tour
Washington: World No.1 Novak Djokovic is working hard on his fitness and practicing cycling on the mountains to increase chances of holding on to his ranking, which he is in danger of losing to Spanish player Rafael Nadal.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, the Serbian player showed it to the world when he posted his photo while cycling on Twitter and Facebook.
The 26-year-old wrote a caption with the photo that he had great practice in the mountains and was now on his way to the airport, the next stop being China.
Djokovic will play an ATP 500 event in Beijing from Monday and from the next week; he will be playing in an ATP Masters 1000 event in Shanghai, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire