Djokovic practices cycling on mountains ahead of China tour
Washington: World No.1 Novak Djokovic is working hard on his fitness and practicing cycling on the mountains to increase chances of holding on to his ranking, which he is in danger of losing to Spanish player Rafael Nadal.
According to TennisWorldUSA.org, the Serbian player showed it to the world when he posted his photo while cycling on Twitter and Facebook.
The 26-year-old wrote a caption with the photo that he had great practice in the mountains and was now on his way to the airport, the next stop being China.
Djokovic will play an ATP 500 event in Beijing from Monday and from the next week; he will be playing in an ATP Masters 1000 event in Shanghai, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price