Martina Hingis` estranged hubby accuses her of being serial adulterer
Washington: Tennis ace Martina Hingis` estranged husband, Thibault Hutin , has accused her of being a serial adulterer, insisting that she cheated on him several times during their two year marriage.
Late last week, the French equestrian told a Swiss publication, SonntagsBlick, that a year after the wedding, the couple was supposed to meet in New York and he had wanted to give her a surprise, the Huffington Post reported.
Hutin said that upon arriving at the hotel room, it was him that was surprised, because the sports star, who retired from the sport in 2007, was not alone.
He asserted that Hingis has a very personal conception of morality and she has always been like that.
Hutin said that in his opinion, Hingis has always been unfaithful to her boyfriends.
The pair allegedly broke-up earlier in 2012, though Hutin claimed he only recently found out about their separation.
The duo tied the knot in December 2010 after a whirlwind romance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai and Thane, BJP gains lead in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur; NCP wins 4 seats in Ulhasnagar