Martina Hingis` estranged hubby accuses her of being serial adulterer
Washington: Tennis ace Martina Hingis` estranged husband, Thibault Hutin , has accused her of being a serial adulterer, insisting that she cheated on him several times during their two year marriage.
Late last week, the French equestrian told a Swiss publication, SonntagsBlick, that a year after the wedding, the couple was supposed to meet in New York and he had wanted to give her a surprise, the Huffington Post reported.
Hutin said that upon arriving at the hotel room, it was him that was surprised, because the sports star, who retired from the sport in 2007, was not alone.
He asserted that Hingis has a very personal conception of morality and she has always been like that.
Hutin said that in his opinion, Hingis has always been unfaithful to her boyfriends.
The pair allegedly broke-up earlier in 2012, though Hutin claimed he only recently found out about their separation.
The duo tied the knot in December 2010 after a whirlwind romance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’