Nadal almost missed flight to Asia!
Seoul: Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal almost missed a flight he was boarding for his Asia tour, according to reports.
On a fan website, several tennis enthusiasts said the star should fly privately and the problem happened partly because of the demand on him when he comes to the airports and likes to please all his fans.
A few days ago, Nadal declined an offer for a special plane to fly him for Spain`s Davis Cup fixtures.
Another fan praised the Spanish superstar for being too nice and patient, while someone said that we are all human and perhaps he was thinking of his next tennis match, which made him miss the flight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE