Somdev bows out of Seoul Challenger
New Delhi: Somdev Devvarman failed to move beyond the quarterfinal stage of the ATP Challenger event in Seoul, Korea after losing his last-eight stage match in straight sets to Dusan Lojda of Czech Republic.
The fourth seed Indian lost 4-6, 2-6 to his unseeded opponent in the USD 125,000 hard court event.
With Somdev`s defeat, Indian challenge has ended in the tournament.
Somdev gets 20 ranking points and USD 3650 for his effort.
Earlier, Prakash Amritraj had lost his both singles and doubles matches in the first round to crash out of the tournament.
Purav Raja had also lost his first round doubles match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan