Tennis legend Steffi Graf`s father dies
Berlin: Peter Graf, the father, former coach and ex-manager of legendary German tennis player Steffi Graf, died in Mannheim from cancer late Sunday, media reports said. He was 75.
Peter Graf accompanied his daughter during her climb to the top of the tennis world, but the two later had a falling out after he was sentenced to more than three years in the prison in 1997 for tax evasion.
Graf, who spent a year in prison, had recently been coaching foreign tennis players.
Peter Graf had mended his relationship with his daughter, who won 22 Grand Slam titles during her career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon