In Rajasthan's Mount Abu, a man was trying to take a selfie with a python when the giant snake attacked him.
The wife of Rajasthan Chief Secretary Om Prakash Meena has accused him of molesting their daughter at the age of 13 and has written to the Prime Minister's Office seeking an appointment with the PM to apprise him of the matter.
A MiG-21 trainer aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Rajasthan's Barmer district on Saturday but both the pilots were able to eject safely.
Obsessed about having a son, the woman killed her daughter and hid the body in an air conditioner cabin.
Former Union minister Shashi Tharoor has alleged that BJP is trying to "hijack" Indian history for political purposes and said Congress will not let it reduce the country to a "Hindu Pakistan".
Rajmata Padmini Devi of the former royal family today met with Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje amid the ongoing row over Jaipur Development Authority sealing hotel Raj Mahal Palace, owned by the family.
In a sudden action, Jaipur Development Authority last week sealed the main entrance to the royal family's Raj Mahal Palace at C-Scheme area in the city claiming ownership.
The spat between the erstwhile royal family and the Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) intensified on Thursday as protest was witnessed on the streets of the walled city against the civic body's purported 'unjust' action.
The spy, also known as Nand Lal Garg, revealed during interrogation that he used the two accounts to communicate with his sources in the border areas.
National Students' Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress party, managed to save its face in Ajmer.
Normal life has been affected in Jhalawar and Baran districts of Rajasthan following heavy rain in the two districts since Sunday morning.
A suspected Pakistani spy was apprehended by intelligence sleuths in Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan.
A woman, living in Ambedkar Kachchi Basti of Ajmer, was on Monday dragged out out of her house, tied to a tree and thrashed by all present.
Light to heavy rain lashed parts of Rajasthan today even as the MeT department has predicted more showers at some isolated places in the state tomorrow.
Inspired by the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the final year LLB student says he doesn't feel any shame in serving tea and snacks on the roadside.
Three men have been arrested from Bankyarani Mata Temple premises in Bhilwara for allegedly torturing women in the garb of exorcism, police said.
Five Pakistanis including a woman and three children of a family were detained for violating visa norms in Ajmer today.
At least four persons were killed in a blast at an explosives factory in Chittorgarh district on Thursday, police said.
Nearly 40 school kids were rescued with the help of the locals of Bijolia area after their school bus fell into a river.
The Rajasthan High Court on Tuesday rejected the bail application of self-styled godman Asaram Bapu, who is facing rape charge.
Heavy and continuous rain in south eastern parts of Rajasthan has affected normal life.
Deputy Commissioner of the centre Sher Singh Luhadia and in-charge R K Sharma were suspended after a review meeting held by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje.
He became aware of the glitch after he noticed that he was unable to logout from his Facebook account even after exiting the page.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Friday said her government will not spare anyone involved in corruption while retorting to Congress's attack on the state's governance condition.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's helicopter Thursday made an emergency landing due to inclement weather in a village of Rajsamand district while she was on her way to Sirohi, officials said.
Nearly four months after a five-year-old girl was allegedly raped and her one-year-old brother tortured by two men here, one of the accused has been arrested from Rajasthan, police said today.
A 20-year-old married woman was allegedly raped by a man in Nandgaon village here, police said on Monday.
VHP leader Praveen Togadia on Sunday said the protesters who pelted security personnel with stones in Kashmir Valley should be booked on sedition charges.
Watch this horrific road accident which happened in Sirohi, Rajasthan. A speeding car rolls over the road after hitting a divider.
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- India signs Rafale deal with France to buy 36 fighter jets
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- BSF arrests Pakistani nationalist in Akhnooor sector
- DNA: How will Indian defense gain strength after multi-role combat aircraft Rafale?
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- BJP national council meet chaired by Amit Shah begins in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analyzing the pitiful condition of education system in India
- SC revokes parole of Subrata Roy Sahara
- Will India revoke Indus Waters Treaty as retaliation against Uri attack?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa hospitalised, stable now
- Uri revenge? India likely to revisit 1960 Indus Water Treaty with Pakistan
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- Has Pakistan Army selected `targets` in India?
- Mumbai, Uran on high alert: Suspects' sketches released, one heard as saying `We will target ONGC`
- 'Pakistan unreliable, diverting US aid money to ISI which is funding global terrorism'
- MUST WATCH: `Pakistan's motto is destruction of India`
- India attacks Pakistani camps, jihadis only in Bollywood films: JeM chief Masood Azhar