One person was washed away and two others feared dead in Moongtala village of Rajasthan's Sirohi district where incessant rainfall triggered flood-like situation and delayed train services.
Two unidentified bodies were on Tuesday found from separate locations in the city here.
Six youths, in the 18-20 age bracket, were killed and three injured when an SUV they were travelling in collided head-on with a truck at Udaipuria Mode in Chomu town here, police said on Tuesday.
Taking a strong view of the stalemate in Parliament due to the Congress protest over Lalitgate and Vyapam scam, Rajasthan BJP on Sunday accused the party of "having no work except to create ruckus" and urged it to end the logjam.
Moderate to heavy rains lashed north-west of Rajasthan affecting normal life specially in Jodhpur, Barmer and Jaisalmer districts, a state MeT report said.
A 30-year-old married woman was allegedly raped inside her home by a man at Raigar Mohalla in Kalwara area here, police said on Sunday.
129 civic bodies in Rajasthan will go to polls on August 17 amidst tight security following which the results will be announced on August 20, the State Election Commission informed on Saturday.
Three persons, including an Ayurvedic doctor, were on Friday arrested for allegedly performing foetal sex determination test at a clinic near Chandpole area here, a Health and medical department official said.
Due to aggressive South West monsoon, heavy rains on Friday lashed parts of Rajasthan especially western districts of Jodhpur division with Bikaner recording maximum rainfall of 44.4 mm in last 24 hours, a MeT official said.
'Baneshwar Dham', a famous religious destination in Dungarpur district will be developed on the guidelines of a master plan, after the heritage site was covered in the revenue records for the first time.
A 10-minute audio conversation in which Kota DRM is purportedly heard demanding a bribe of Rs 50,000 from a railway hospital doctor has gone viral on a social networking application, following which Western Railways refuted the allegations.
State Congress chief Sachin Pilot on Wednesday alleged that 75 per cent of decisions by Raje government are pending even after 20 months of its formation.
The Khandelwal community has demanded financial assistance for the family of Hanuman Khandelwal whose four-year-old daughter was killed after the car of BJP MP Hema Malini collided with theirs in Dausa district on July 2.
A four-day conference of Collectors and SPs began here today with Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje chairing the first session to review the progress in implementation of government schemes and programmes.
BJP's Lok Sabha member Dushyant Singh, the son of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, on Tuesday filed a defamation complaint against Congress leader Jairam Ramesh and a TV channel in a court in Dholpur.
Failure in clearing competitive examinations and in love affairs, and family problems were the main reasons of behind suicides committed by the students in this education hub, which has witnessed a 61 percent rise in such cases.
A police inspector has been booked for allegedly abusing and misbehaving with a woman at Vishwakarma police station here.
A fire today broke out in a textile factory in Kaladera area in the outskirts of the city, police said.
With the revival of South-West Monsoon, heavy rain lashed city and its adjoining areas on Sunday, affecting normal life and vehicular traffic.
Eid-ul-Fitr was celebrated with enthusiasm in Rajasthan on Saturday.
In his sharpest attack yet on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Friday said that the Congress will not let the NDA government pass the Land Acquisition Bill in Parliament and that the PM's “56-inch chest will be reduced to 5.6-inch chest in a matter of six months”.
An unmanned aircraft of the Indian Air Force (IAF) today crashed near the Jaisalmer airbase after engine failure but there was no collateral damage on the ground.
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who arrived in Rajasthan on Thursday, said his party will not let the Bharatiya Janata Party-led NDA government grab land from the people.
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi will hold a 'padyatra' on Thursday, interact with farmers and discuss their issues in Rajasthan's Hanumangarh district.
Four fake candidates, who were allegedly appearing in place of the aspirants for Pre-Ayurveda Test (PAT) here, were arrested in Dadabadi area while appearing for the exam, police said.
Four persons, who had allegedly beaten and humiliated an RTI activist in the district last week, surrendered before police here.
More than 500 workers of the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) today joined the Congress at a function here on Monday.
A minor girl was gang-raped in Jodhpur by two youth in a moving car on Sunday night.
State Congress chief Sachin Pilot on Sunday accused Raje government in Rajasthan of being insensitive towards Dalits and women as the cases of atrocities against them are rising.
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away
- Woman among terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur police station
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Will India ever give befitting reply?
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Terrorists came from Pakistan's Narowal area, say sources
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- Lata Mangeshkar mourns former President APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- Gurdaspur terror attack: No one taken hostage, confirms IG Border Zone
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB
- Search for Alien life: China rushes to finish world's largest radio telescope
- 'Brothers': Karan Johar celebrates 8 million views!
- Yakub Memon likely to be buried at jail premises after execution, kin may not get his body
- Arvind Kejriwal meets LK Advani at his residence
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Know what's making Sujoy Ghosh's 14-minute thriller 'Ahlaya' a big hit
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'