The University of Rajasthan will be holding its convocation after a gap of 25 years on July 7 during which about 20 lakh degrees will be distributed.
A 35-year-old government primary teacher was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone in a temple near Raiko-ki-Dhani in Jaisalmer district, police said on Sunday.
While a court in Gandhinagar has been awaiting framing of charges of alleged rape against self-styled godman Asaram, the Rajasthan High Court here on Saturday refused to allow him to go to Gandhinagar.
AICC general secretary Gurudas Kamat Saturday demanded a CBI probe into the alleged money deals worth crores of rupees between Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, her MP son Dushyant Singh and the tainted former IPL chief Lalit Modi.
Impressed with the progress of Maharashtra's 'Jal Yukt Shivar Abhiyan,' Rajashtan may also adopt the state's flagship water conservation and Integrated water management scheme.
Relatives of the four-year-old girl, killed in a car crash with Hema Malini's Mercedes, has alleged that the child was lying at the accident spot for nearly 20 minutes and could have been saved had she been taken to the hospital along with the BJP MP.
In a tragic incident, over 18 students were serious injured after a high tension wire fell on their school bus in Rajasthan's Dhaulpur on Friday.
Veteran actress and BJP MP Hema Malini's has been injured in an accident after her car collided with another vehicle in Rajasthan's Dausa.
In a follow up action of Governors' Conference held in Delhi early this year, the Governor offices in other states will adopt the Rajasthan model of "Tribal Cell" to implement tribal welfare schemes, an official said here on Thursday.
A khap panchayat in the Barmer district of Rajasthan has allegedly issued a diktat, banning girls of the village from using mobile phones and social media.
A court here directed the police to provide adequate security to a prosecution witness in the rape case against Asaram Bapu after she expressed inability to depose claiming threat to her life.
The Rajasthan government has transferred about 40 Urdu teachers to the post of Sanskrit teachers in its schools, drawing sharp criticism.
A 25-year-old man has been awarded life imprisonment for raping and murdering a girl in Bahala village here in 2011.
The Bharatiya Janata Party on Wednesday dismissed the raising of the issue of Vasundhara Raje's foreign trips by the Congress, adding that they have given a befitting reply to the grand old party on every subject.
The Congress Party on Wednesday said that Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje should voluntarily provide information on the foreign trips made by her, after an RTI query revealed that the state government has no information for the same between 2009 to 2013.
The Bharatiya Janata Party here on Tuesday maintained that the Dholpur Palace in the state belonged to Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh and challenged the Congress to prove it to the contrary.
Dismissing BJP's denials, Congress today persisted with its demand for the sacking of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, saying there was a "criminal nexus" between her family and former IPL boss Lalit Modi.
Sleuths of Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) today arrested Jalore District Supply Officer was caught red-handed while allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 1.35 lakhs.
Fifteen live hand grenades have been recovered from pasture land at Gomet village near Jaisalmer, police said on Tuesday.
The Congress party on Tuesday accused Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh of taking compensation money for the Dholpur Palace, a government property.
Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh has compared Maharana Pratap with Mughal emperor Akbar, saying the Rajput ruler was more "inspirational" to the nation than Akbar with the suffix "great".
The BJP on Monday refuted as baseless and without facts the allegations made by the Congress about Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje's son Dushyant Singh's ownership of Dholpur Palace, which has been converted into a hotel.
Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh has compared Maharana Pratap with Mughal emperor Akbar, saying the Rajput ruler was "inspirational" to the nation than Akbar with the suffix "great".
Mounting pressure on her on the Lalit Modi controversy, Congress on Monday accused Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje of "forcible, illegal occupation" of the Dholpur Palace along with Lalit Modi through a private company, a charge refuted by BJP.
Over 1.5 lakh students taking coaching classes at various centres in the city, known for its numerous engineering and medical entrance exam coaching institutes, are served non-nutritious food cooked in unhygienic conditions in the canteens.
Rajasthan's Health Minister Rajendra Rathore on Monday came to the rescue of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, who is facing sharp criticism from the opposition parties for helping former IPL boss Lalit Modi.
Former Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday demanded incumbent Vasundhara Raje to step down from her post for a free and fair investigation in the Lalit Modi row.
A 25-year-old undertrial inmate at the Jaisalmer prison on Sunday allegedly committed suicide in the jail lavatory, officials said here.
An 18-year-old IIT-JEE aspirant allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan in his room here, police said on Sunday.
A city-based citizen forum of social activists on Saturday demanded resignation of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, who is embroiled in the raging Lalitgate row.
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Aapke Sitare, July 4: Astro prediction for Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio
- Top 10 news @7am
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Vijender Singh
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Jharkhand: Girl commits suicide after parents refuse to build toilet in home
- Is Dawood Ibrahim threatening India?
- Is Dawood Ibrahim threatening India? Part 2
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Kareena Kapoor already thinks 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' biggest hit: Salman Khan
- Log on to upsc.gov.in to check UPSC Civil Services Examination 2014 Results
- Right to die: Belgian doctors grant euthanasia to 24-year-old depressed woman
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Is `paleo-vegan hybrid` diet the answer to all our dietary issues?
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown