In what could be a big boost for the star-bereft Twenty20 Big Bash, former Australian Shane Warne has said he might consider playing in the inaugural edition of the league.
England`s Twenty20 captain Stuart Broad credited his bowlers for the six-wicket win over India, saying they showed character by coming back strongly after being hammered initially by the visiting batsmen.
Ravi Bopara and Samit Patel took England to victory with three balls to spare chasing a target of 166 against India.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni lamented the lack of partnerships after the six-wicket defeat at the hands of England in the one-off Twenty20 international.
Gautam Gambhir has been ruled out of the Natwest ODI series against England starting from 3rd September.
Dhoni conceded that the players were overworked as he called for a rotation policy to give them rest.
Stuart Broad on Tuesday said that his team is looking to carry the momentum of the Test series into the one-off Twenty20 game.
he government is probing complaints of irregularities in the Indian Premier League.
India will try to put the humiliating whitewash in the Test series behind them when they take on England in the one-off Twenty20 cricket match on Wednesday, hoping that their young batting brigade will be able to counter the seaming conditions.
Vinay Kumar returned with a three-wicket haul as India recorded yet another victory in a practice match.
Indian team, preparing for the practice Twenty20 match against Leicestershire, barred the media from its training session.
Paul Nixon needs to renew his passport before he boards the flight to India to play in the Champions League Twenty20 qualifiers.
Leicestershire and Somerset have qualified for the Champions League T20 after winning their respective England domestic T20 semis.
Out-of-favour Pakistan batsman Ahmed Shahzad is not ready to accept the allegations about his lack of discipline.
The Governing Council of the Indian Premier League (IPL) which met in Nagpur on Saturday deferred to take a call on the request of relocation of one of the two new franchises from Kochi to Ahmedabad.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realizes highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Jasprit Bumrah's fiery post makes Jaipur Traffic Police delete Tweet, issue clarification to Indian speedster
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions