In what could be a big boost for the star-bereft Twenty20 Big Bash, former Australian Shane Warne has said he might consider playing in the inaugural edition of the league.
England`s Twenty20 captain Stuart Broad credited his bowlers for the six-wicket win over India, saying they showed character by coming back strongly after being hammered initially by the visiting batsmen.
Ravi Bopara and Samit Patel took England to victory with three balls to spare chasing a target of 166 against India.
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni lamented the lack of partnerships after the six-wicket defeat at the hands of England in the one-off Twenty20 international.
Gautam Gambhir has been ruled out of the Natwest ODI series against England starting from 3rd September.
Dhoni conceded that the players were overworked as he called for a rotation policy to give them rest.
Stuart Broad on Tuesday said that his team is looking to carry the momentum of the Test series into the one-off Twenty20 game.
he government is probing complaints of irregularities in the Indian Premier League.
India will try to put the humiliating whitewash in the Test series behind them when they take on England in the one-off Twenty20 cricket match on Wednesday, hoping that their young batting brigade will be able to counter the seaming conditions.
Vinay Kumar returned with a three-wicket haul as India recorded yet another victory in a practice match.
Indian team, preparing for the practice Twenty20 match against Leicestershire, barred the media from its training session.
Paul Nixon needs to renew his passport before he boards the flight to India to play in the Champions League Twenty20 qualifiers.
Leicestershire and Somerset have qualified for the Champions League T20 after winning their respective England domestic T20 semis.
Out-of-favour Pakistan batsman Ahmed Shahzad is not ready to accept the allegations about his lack of discipline.
The Governing Council of the Indian Premier League (IPL) which met in Nagpur on Saturday deferred to take a call on the request of relocation of one of the two new franchises from Kochi to Ahmedabad.
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- DNA: Analysis of terror launchpads and training organizations in PoK
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- DNA: Analyzing surgical strike operations and special commandos by various countries
- India may not invite Pakistan for BRICS summit
- Pakistan rubbishes India's claim of surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five reasons why Pakistan is denying India’s surgical strikes across LoC
- Punjab on maximum alert, villages near Pakistan border are being evacuated; additional BSF troops move in
- Nawaz Sharif condemns Indian aggression along LoC
- India carries out surgical strike across LoC: Updates
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok
- Big blow to Pakistan as SAARC Summit in Islamabad likely to be cancelled after India, 3 other countries boycott
- Pakistani father teaches little girl how to fire AK47, makes her threaten PM Narendra Modi; video crashes internet - WATCH
- Army's surgical strike against Pakistan is a birthday present for a very special Indian!