Union minister for micro and small industries Kalraj Mishra today termed the Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh as a "party of terrorists".
Citing that how Congress party has been sidelined by the people in Maharashtra, Prime Minister Narendra Modi hits out at the former over their downfall in the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) elections 2017 while addressing an election rally in Gonda on Monday.
Hitting out at Amit Shah for 'KASAB' remark, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today accused BJP leaders of coining petty acronyms for the fear of defeat in the the Assembly polls.
The alliance between Samajwadi Party and Congress is a "thag bandhan" (coalition of cheats), Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said today.
SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav will address a public meeting in favour of party colleague and rape accused Gayatri Prajapati, who is contesting from Amethi.
Lalu Prasad is not taken seriously by anyone, Union minister Radha Mohan Singh said today, rejecting the RJD supremo's demand to probe the health condition of former Prime Minister A B Vajpayee.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is being targeted as he comes from a poor family, Union minister Uma Bharti said today and lashed out at the political rivals for accusing him of being "intolerant".
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi and SP chief Akhilesh Yadav today attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi over demonetisation saying people will take revenge on BJP and its leaders will have to get "blood pressure checked" after 3rd and 4th phase of polling.
BJP today lambasted the Samajwadi Party-Congress tie-up as an "unnatural, artificial and opportunistic" alliance and said that a "cyclone of change" was sweeping in its favour across Uttar Pradesh.
The second phase of polling in Uttar Pradesh today saw 65.5 per cent voting while at 68 per cent, Uttarakhand recorded its highest ever turnout, Election Commission today said.
New Delhi: Polling in the state was held on February 4. The counting of votes will be done, with other states, on March 11 and results declared the same day.
A day after the first phase of polling, major parties in Uttar Pradesh claimed that they have swept the round and were on the road to form government in the politically crucial state.
Uttar Pradesh recorded 64 percent polling in the first of the seven-phased elections on Saturday. Various permutation and combinations have been projected by political commentators with some asserting Samajwadi Party will be wresting power while others suggesting there may be windfall for BJP.
Janata Dal (United), former Uttar Pradesh Governor Aziz Qureishi and Raj Ratn Ambedkar, the great grandson of Bhim Rao Ambekdar, today came out in support of the SP-Congress alliance in the Assembly polls.
Around 54 per cent voters exercised their franchise till 4 PM in 73 assembly constituencies in the first of the seven-phase UP polls, with some stray incidents reported from Baghpat and Meerut.
- CBSE Class XII results: Amity International School, Noida's Raksha Gopal tops with 99.6%
- Cyclone Mora to intensify in 24 hours; heavy rainfall expected in Bengal, Northeast
- Watch: India's strategic plan to extinguish terrorism from Kashmir
- Man brutally beaten to death by woman in Ghaziabad for obscene phone calls
- Exclusive Interview: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Punjab: Search operations in Pathankot after suspicious bag found
- IIT-Madras students hold beef fest to protest cattle slaughter ban
- Government open to strategic disinvestment in Air India: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
- Watch: This is how Delhi's Ayesha Falak saved her brother-in-law from kidnappers
- Journalist murder case: CBI takes custody of RJD leader Shahabuddin
- 3 years of Modi govt: Exclusive chat with Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu
- Appalling! Patients shunted out of Agra hospital for Minister's visit to reduce 'clutter'
- Delhi: Trainee IFS officer found dead in swimming pool in Ber Sarai
- At least 30 killed in lightning, storm in Bihar
- DUSU Secretary files complaint against pro-ISIS slogans on DU walls
- Wbresults.nic.in HS Results 2017 WBCHSE: Wbchse.nic.in HS Class 12th Result 2017 West Bengal Board to be announced today on May 30 at 10:30 AM
- West Bengal WBCHSE Class 12th HS Result 2017 declared, check wbchse.nic.in, wbresults.nic.in for grades
- jharresults.nic.in/jac.nic.in - Jharkhand 10th Result 2017, Jharkhand JAC Intermediate Result 2017, JAC Matric Result 2017
- CHSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha class 12th Result 2017, Odisha +2 Results 2017 to be declared soon; check orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in
- orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in - CHSE Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Results 2017 to be declared shortly; CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam Results 2017, Orissa Class 12 Results 2017
- WB HS Results 2017: Check wbchse.nic.in, wbresults.nic.in for West Bengal WB Class 12th Result 2017 to be declared shortly
- 7th Pay Commission: E-CoS to take final call on allowances today, will it propose HRA hike of up to 178%?
- 1993 Mumbai serial blasts: Special TADA court likely to pronounce order against Abu Salem
- Mahresult.nic.in MSBSHSE HSC Results 2017: www.mahresult.nic.in 2017 Maharashtra Board HSC Class 12th XII (+2) Exam Result 2017 declared
- WATCH: 'Remove Jhijhak Ki Patti', Gautam Gambhir kick-starts inspirational campaign for Indian soldiers
- Ind vs Ban, Live Cricket Score, ICC CT 2017: Sunzamul Islam dismisses Shikhar Dhawan as India lose their third
- After Uzma's return, now couple from Hyderabad pleads Sushma to save daughter stuck in Pak
- Jharkhand JAC Secondary Class 10 Results 2017, Jharkhand Board Matric Results to be announced soon on May 30
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam Results 2017, Orissa Class 12 Examination Results 2017 to be declared within minutes
- Maharashtra HSC Result 2017: mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra Board 12th HSC Result 2017 declared, pass percentage is 89.50%