The BCCI tournament committee has decided to kick start the current domestic season with the Duleep Trophy starting October 15 while the prestigious Ranji Trophy will start from December 7 and continue till March 12.
Baroda pipped Uttar Pradesh by three runs to regain the National T20 title for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in a thrilling last ball finish at the Wankhede stadium here today.
Describing his stint in the IPL for Rajasthan Royals (RR) as an invaluable learning curve, Kerala`s wicketkeeper-batsman Sanju Samson expressed his wish to improve his game and become a good finisher learning the nuances of the game from a legend like Rahul Dravid.
Mukar Dagar`s 55 and useful contributions by Prashant Gupta and Eklavya Dwivedi helped Uttar Pradesh beat Goa by 48 runs in the Syed Mustaq Ali trophy Group A match here today.
Led by skipper Rajesh Bishnoi`s blistering 75 off 36 balls, Rajasthan rallied brilliantly from a difficult situation to beat Kerala by three wickets with a ball to spare for their second straight victory in the Syed Mushtaq Ali All India T20 Group B game today.
Jharkhand became the second team after Bengal to make the main round of the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 tournament on net run-rate following their mammoth eight- wicket win over Assam in the East Zone league at the Jadavpur University second campus ground in Saltlake today.
Disciplined bowling by Basant Mohanty and Paresh Patel helped Odisha register a four-run win over Jharkhand in a thrilling East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at the Eden Gardens today.
A four-wicket haul by pacer Abu Nechim Ahmed and half century by Sibsankar Roy kept Assam in hunt for a berth in the main round as they downed Tripura by 11 runs in the East Zone league for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament played here on Thursday.
Manoj Tiwary and Wriddhiman Saha struck fluent half-centuries as Bengal cantered to an eight-wicket win over Jharkhand in their East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at Eden Gardens here on Thursday.
Delhi produced a clinical performance to comfortably beat Jammu and Kashmir by six wickets and register their second consecutive win in a North Zone Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy match, on Wednesday.
Out-of-favour India openers Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir found some form going their way as Delhi got the better of Himachal Pradesh by six wickets in a Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 match for North Zone on Tuesday.
Skipper Laxmi Ratan Shukla struck an unbeaten 53 to set up former champions Bengal`s 44-run win over Assam in the East Zone league match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 tournament at Eden Gardens today.
Pacer Shadab Nazar claimed four scalps as Services thrashed Jammu and Kashmir by seven wickets in a North Zone T20 match for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy at the Sector 16 Stadium here today.
Former champions Bengal will take on Assam, while Odisha will face Tripura to begin the East Zone leg of the T20 tournament for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, here on Tuesday.
The West Zone T20 league for the 2013-14 season would be held at two venues here from March 30 to April 4.
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- Killfie - India tops ranking for selfie deaths
- Watch: Heavy snowfall in Kashmir and other hilly areas!
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- Celebrations in Akhilesh camp after winning 'cycle race'
- Wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt takes Re1 as dowry from wife's family
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- Punjab BJP chief Vijay Sampla denies report of resignation
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- Real reason why Election Commission gave 'cycle' to Akhilesh Yadav but not his father Mulayam Singh
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet
- Ludhiana shocker: `They were dying...and people were clicking pictures`
- Salman Khan Acquitted in Arms Act Case Jodhpur Court—As it happened
- Nokia 6 to go on sale from January 19; gets over 1 million registrations