The longer hairstyle formerly worn by Bieber and its popularity with teenage girls proved to be a cultural phenomenon, becoming one of the most copied hairstyles among teenage boys. Bieber`s hairstyle has also proved popular with young lesbians. Bieber changed his hairstyle in February 2011 and a lock of Justin Bieber`s hair has been sold for $40,668 (£25,024) in a charity sale on eBay, with 98 bids in total. The hair toured America with its own bodyguard, and fans could have their picture taken
Greetings have adapted themselves with changing times. From long letters expressing tender wishes, to long distance STD calls, from colourful, glossy cards to swift quick e-mails and from urgent telegrams to short, sweet SMSs- the expressions of greetings have become brief, warm and vocal. In fact conveying heartfelt feelings in minimum possible words is an art in itself. Hence if you desire send your love and wishes this Friendship Day to your closest pals, here is a collection of popular messa
Tall, dark and handsome – that’s Ajay Devgn for you, who had an eventful 2010, with three back-to-back hits – ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Golmaal 3’ and ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai’. A two time National Award winner, Ajay is known for his amazing versatility when it comes to films. In a free-wheeling chat with Swati Chaturvedi of Spicezee.com on her show Kahiye Janab, Ajay Devgn shares his views.
Holi without colours is meaningless but with some harmful colours doing the round, your beauty is in danger. The chemicals present in the colours damage your skin and hair. You may also develop rashes and allergy. And when you try to get rid of the colours, the skin is affected.
Holi can be fun by using environment friendly natural colours. These are not only cheap but can also be made easily at home. Explore the fascinating world of natural colours. By using these safe, natural colours we are not only saving our skins but are also helping to save our environment and conserve our biodiversity.
As the festival of Holi involves a lot of fun, masti and celebrations, it is necessary to pay special attention to the clothes we wear because while we are immersed in the festivities, we often ignore the fact that here we are subjecting ourselves to colours that may be harmful, or someone in the group of friends may have turned high and out of control after that harmless thandai, laced with a bit of bhang.
- How India celebrates Shri Krishna Janmashtami
- Tennis at Flushing Meadows: 5 reasons why US Open is one of its kind!
- School on wheels!
- Self-pride reduced to Ashes, Michael Clarke's time was up
- How 2015 Ashes Test series was won and lost
- 'Newborns shouldn't be given formula immediately after birth'
- Nick Kyrgios: The new hotheaded hell-raiser of world tennis
- Navy sex scandal: `Guilty won`t be spared`
- Petrol price cut by Rs 3.05 per litre; diesel hiked by 50 paise
- Mystery of Bhangarh Fort--India`s most haunted place
- 16-year old girl gang-raped in Goregaon on pretext of Diwali puja
- 8% DA hike for Central govt staff
- Is Ashwathama of Mahabharata still alive?
- An exclusive interview with Sunny Leone after Ragini MMS-2`s success
- Maulana Fazlur Rehman: Pragmatism in Pakistan
- How far can under-fire Dhoni go without the `midas touch`?
- Nawaz Sharif - Hot favourite to win Pakistan polls
- Astrology prediction 2015: What your stars foretell
- Profile: Asif Ali Zardari
- Will Imran Khan shine in Pakistan’s political innings?
- ‘Netaji was not dead but in Russia, and the govt knew it’
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Centre assures help to Gita Press, Gorakhpur
- Operation Hafiz Saeed: 'Phantom' ban in Pakistan
- 'Delhi Police... One Touch Away' app launched!
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Gita Press denies reports of shutting down
- Watch: Top 10 Headlines @7 am
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- When drunk driver Shyam Rai revealed all about Sheena Bora murder
- Nashik Kumbh: Poor turnout at first Shahi Snan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Manual scavengers to tie rakhi to PM Narendra Modi today
- Ajay Devgn backs 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2'!
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried
- US asks its citizens to defer all non-essential travel to Pakistan
- Malaysians gather in capital to demand reform, PM`s ouster