The longer hairstyle formerly worn by Bieber and its popularity with teenage girls proved to be a cultural phenomenon, becoming one of the most copied hairstyles among teenage boys. Bieber`s hairstyle has also proved popular with young lesbians. Bieber changed his hairstyle in February 2011 and a lock of Justin Bieber`s hair has been sold for $40,668 (£25,024) in a charity sale on eBay, with 98 bids in total. The hair toured America with its own bodyguard, and fans could have their picture taken
Greetings have adapted themselves with changing times. From long letters expressing tender wishes, to long distance STD calls, from colourful, glossy cards to swift quick e-mails and from urgent telegrams to short, sweet SMSs- the expressions of greetings have become brief, warm and vocal. In fact conveying heartfelt feelings in minimum possible words is an art in itself. Hence if you desire send your love and wishes this Friendship Day to your closest pals, here is a collection of popular messa
Tall, dark and handsome – that’s Ajay Devgn for you, who had an eventful 2010, with three back-to-back hits – ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Golmaal 3’ and ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai’. A two time National Award winner, Ajay is known for his amazing versatility when it comes to films. In a free-wheeling chat with Swati Chaturvedi of Spicezee.com on her show Kahiye Janab, Ajay Devgn shares his views.
Holi without colours is meaningless but with some harmful colours doing the round, your beauty is in danger. The chemicals present in the colours damage your skin and hair. You may also develop rashes and allergy. And when you try to get rid of the colours, the skin is affected.
Holi can be fun by using environment friendly natural colours. These are not only cheap but can also be made easily at home. Explore the fascinating world of natural colours. By using these safe, natural colours we are not only saving our skins but are also helping to save our environment and conserve our biodiversity.
As the festival of Holi involves a lot of fun, masti and celebrations, it is necessary to pay special attention to the clothes we wear because while we are immersed in the festivities, we often ignore the fact that here we are subjecting ourselves to colours that may be harmful, or someone in the group of friends may have turned high and out of control after that harmless thandai, laced with a bit of bhang.
- Robert Lewandowski, Sergio Aguero and other five-goal heroes
- ISL 2015: Cricketers turn saviour for Indian football
- ISL 2015: Managers opt for familiarity at franchises
- 13-yr-old gets chance to meet UP CM after photo of him studying by roadside goes viral on social media
- Series against South Africa will set the tone for future
- Battle for BCCI: Who has the numbers?
- Indian spinners face big test in series against South Africa
- Navy sex scandal: `Guilty won`t be spared`
- Petrol price cut by Rs 3.05 per litre; diesel hiked by 50 paise
- Mystery of Bhangarh Fort--India`s most haunted place
- 16-year old girl gang-raped in Goregaon on pretext of Diwali puja
- 8% DA hike for Central govt staff
- Is Ashwathama of Mahabharata still alive?
- An exclusive interview with Sunny Leone after Ragini MMS-2`s success
- Maulana Fazlur Rehman: Pragmatism in Pakistan
- How far can under-fire Dhoni go without the `midas touch`?
- Nawaz Sharif - Hot favourite to win Pakistan polls
- Astrology prediction 2015: What your stars foretell
- Profile: Asif Ali Zardari
- Will Imran Khan shine in Pakistan’s political innings?
- ‘Netaji was not dead but in Russia, and the govt knew it’
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Does a corrupt govt influence the mindset of the youth?
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Panel discussion on votebank politics over Dadri lynching case
- Watch: Today's top headlines @9:00 pm
- Bihar polls: Political opinion of Begusarai voters
- Watch: 15 reporters, 15 cities
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Sheena Bora murder accused Indrani Mukerjea critical, conflicting findings on drug overdose
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Pakistan army chief say would not allow even a shadow of Islamic State
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- India-Pakistan talks only if BJP goes: Pakistani daily
- Dadri lynching: Akhilesh Yadav meets victim Iqlakh's kin, announces 45 lakh ex-gratia
- Malala questions "silence" of Pakistani leaders on terrorism; wishes to become Pak PM
- Dadri killing: Uneasy calm in Bishada as Rahul, Kejriwal visit victim Iqlakh's family; two juveniles held