Even as the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) prepares to contest the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, noted social crusader Anna Hazare has advised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to stay away from it and instead focus on providing good governance to people in his state.
In an exclusive interview to Zee Media, Harsh Vardhan believes BJP is the only option for Delhities to get respite from Congress.
Sheila Dikshit said that she is not “very stressed” regarding the upcoming assembly elections.
Saluting daring bureaucrats like Durga Shakti Nagpal, SY Quraishi, former secretary in the ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports and former CBI director, Joginder shared the view that ups and downs are part of any bureaucrat’s life and a civil servant must in all situations resist political intervention.
Speaking on Zee Media, youth Congress leader representing Kaithal constituency, Randeep Singh Surjewala, says India is facing crisis of trust deficit.
All claims about Chhattisgarh’s development under Raman Singh-led BJP government are over-hyped, claimed Ajit Jogi in an interview to Zee Media.
At a time when nexus between bureaucrats and politicians is being seen as the main factor for widespread corruption in country, top ex-bureaucrats lamented political interference in system.
At a time when vegetable prices, especially that of onions have hit the roof, India’s mainstream political parties are busy in a blame-game. The common man has little to choose from in term of solutions from politicos who appeared primarily preoccupied in onion politics.
India needs a leader like Rahul Gandhi who is selfless and cares about the poor and women, declared Jyotiraditya Scindia.
Shahnawaz Hussain, former union minister and national spokesperson of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has vehemently opposed the perception that opposition disrupts the parliament.
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has set aside any speculation about him being in the race for the top slot.
Gender disparities in education at all levels continue to hover around even after 66 years of independence.
It is often believed that education is the key to happiness and prosperity in everyone’s life.
In a country where the average enrolment ratio for primary education is as high as 97 per cent, tertiary enrolment ratio remains dismal.
Ajit Singh has an uncanny knack of sensing opportunities in politics. No wonder, the US-educated Jat and self-proclaimed kisan leader has aligned with coalitions of all hues. While speaking on Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, Singh talked about politics, Muzaffarnagar riots, society, economy and youth. This time he is sensing a dark horse to take charge in 2014.
Speaking on Zee Media`s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata`s `Yuva Mange More` show, a progressive face of Samajwadi Party (SP), Abhishek Mishra says India’s education system is reeling under many problems. There is a lot of work still to be done at multiple levels to improve the education system.
Speaking on Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) Subhashini Ali stressed that without maintaining quality in education, the goal of free and compulsory education won’t yield desired results.
NaMo versus RaGa is a non-melodious raga and the people know it better whom to vote for, said Sitaram Yechury.
Speaking on Zee Media`s #BBV ‘Mudda Aapka’, Arun Grover vice-chancellor Panjab University, Kavita A Sharma educationist and former principal of Hindu College and SS Mantha chairman AICTE discussed the grim situation of education in India.
Politicos Sanjay Nirupam of Congress, Prakash Javadekar of BJP, and Mohammed Salim of Left shared their concerns over the grim situation of power, roads and water in the country.
Speaking on Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, the housing and urban poverty alleviation minister stressed that only Congress party has the courage to drop scam-tainted leaders from its government.
At 66, if India still struggles to provide safe drinking water and uninterrupted power supply to its people, then our parliamentarians too must share the blame.
Sunita Narain, Priyanka Chaturvedi and Nupur Sharma agreed that the country urgently needs proper policy planning to deal with crisis of safe drinking water, electricity and roads.
On Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, Vijay Goel outlined bijli, paani and women’s safety as his top three priorities, if BJP is voted to power in Delhi.
On Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, Harish Rawat, the Union Minister for Water Resources candidly accepted UPA government’s ailments.
Mainstream politicos Rashid Alvi and Muralidhar Rao and anti-graft crusaders Anna Hazare and N Santosh Hegde have in a consensus voice pitched strongly for making voting mandatory in the country.
It has been more than 20 years since India witnessed economic liberalisation but the contribution of India’s manufacturing sector to the overall GDP (Gross Domestic Product) has remained stagnant at about 15 per cent.
Speaking on Zee Media’s #BBV, the leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha dismissed Rahul Gandhi’s intervention on UPA ordinance to shield convicted politicians as a “damage control” exercise.
Speaking on Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, Arvind Kejriwal says that both BJP and Congress are corrupt.
Firebrand BJP leader Uma Bharti says “whosoever” be the Prime Minister from her party redeeming women’s plight would be a top priority for him.
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Woman among terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur police station
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away
- Watch: 15 reports from 15 cities
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Terrorists came from Pakistan's Narowal area, say sources
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: India commemorates its historic win against Pakistan
- Special: Know how 'The Great Khali' trains young talents at his academy
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Will India ever give befitting reply?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- Salman Khan's tweets on Yakub Memon: Right to express one's opinion or needless controversy?
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB
- Search for Alien life: China rushes to finish world's largest radio telescope
- Yakub Memon likely to be buried at jail premises after execution, kin may not get his body
- 'Brothers': Karan Johar celebrates 8 million views!
- Know what's making Sujoy Ghosh's 14-minute thriller 'Ahlaya' a big hit
- Arvind Kejriwal meets LK Advani at his residence
- Watch: President Obama grooving to tunes of Lipala dance in Kenya