Even as the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) prepares to contest the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, noted social crusader Anna Hazare has advised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to stay away from it and instead focus on providing good governance to people in his state.
In an exclusive interview to Zee Media, Harsh Vardhan believes BJP is the only option for Delhities to get respite from Congress.
Sheila Dikshit said that she is not “very stressed” regarding the upcoming assembly elections.
Saluting daring bureaucrats like Durga Shakti Nagpal, SY Quraishi, former secretary in the ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports and former CBI director, Joginder shared the view that ups and downs are part of any bureaucrat’s life and a civil servant must in all situations resist political intervention.
Speaking on Zee Media, youth Congress leader representing Kaithal constituency, Randeep Singh Surjewala, says India is facing crisis of trust deficit.
All claims about Chhattisgarh’s development under Raman Singh-led BJP government are over-hyped, claimed Ajit Jogi in an interview to Zee Media.
At a time when nexus between bureaucrats and politicians is being seen as the main factor for widespread corruption in country, top ex-bureaucrats lamented political interference in system.
At a time when vegetable prices, especially that of onions have hit the roof, India’s mainstream political parties are busy in a blame-game. The common man has little to choose from in term of solutions from politicos who appeared primarily preoccupied in onion politics.
India needs a leader like Rahul Gandhi who is selfless and cares about the poor and women, declared Jyotiraditya Scindia.
Shahnawaz Hussain, former union minister and national spokesperson of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has vehemently opposed the perception that opposition disrupts the parliament.
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has set aside any speculation about him being in the race for the top slot.
Gender disparities in education at all levels continue to hover around even after 66 years of independence.
It is often believed that education is the key to happiness and prosperity in everyone’s life.
In a country where the average enrolment ratio for primary education is as high as 97 per cent, tertiary enrolment ratio remains dismal.
Ajit Singh has an uncanny knack of sensing opportunities in politics. No wonder, the US-educated Jat and self-proclaimed kisan leader has aligned with coalitions of all hues. While speaking on Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, Singh talked about politics, Muzaffarnagar riots, society, economy and youth. This time he is sensing a dark horse to take charge in 2014.
Speaking on Zee Media`s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata`s `Yuva Mange More` show, a progressive face of Samajwadi Party (SP), Abhishek Mishra says India’s education system is reeling under many problems. There is a lot of work still to be done at multiple levels to improve the education system.
Speaking on Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) Subhashini Ali stressed that without maintaining quality in education, the goal of free and compulsory education won’t yield desired results.
NaMo versus RaGa is a non-melodious raga and the people know it better whom to vote for, said Sitaram Yechury.
Speaking on Zee Media`s #BBV ‘Mudda Aapka’, Arun Grover vice-chancellor Panjab University, Kavita A Sharma educationist and former principal of Hindu College and SS Mantha chairman AICTE discussed the grim situation of education in India.
Politicos Sanjay Nirupam of Congress, Prakash Javadekar of BJP, and Mohammed Salim of Left shared their concerns over the grim situation of power, roads and water in the country.
Speaking on Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, the housing and urban poverty alleviation minister stressed that only Congress party has the courage to drop scam-tainted leaders from its government.
At 66, if India still struggles to provide safe drinking water and uninterrupted power supply to its people, then our parliamentarians too must share the blame.
Sunita Narain, Priyanka Chaturvedi and Nupur Sharma agreed that the country urgently needs proper policy planning to deal with crisis of safe drinking water, electricity and roads.
On Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, Vijay Goel outlined bijli, paani and women’s safety as his top three priorities, if BJP is voted to power in Delhi.
On Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, Harish Rawat, the Union Minister for Water Resources candidly accepted UPA government’s ailments.
Mainstream politicos Rashid Alvi and Muralidhar Rao and anti-graft crusaders Anna Hazare and N Santosh Hegde have in a consensus voice pitched strongly for making voting mandatory in the country.
It has been more than 20 years since India witnessed economic liberalisation but the contribution of India’s manufacturing sector to the overall GDP (Gross Domestic Product) has remained stagnant at about 15 per cent.
Speaking on Zee Media’s #BBV, the leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha dismissed Rahul Gandhi’s intervention on UPA ordinance to shield convicted politicians as a “damage control” exercise.
Speaking on Zee Media’s Bharat Bhagya Vidhata, Arvind Kejriwal says that both BJP and Congress are corrupt.
Firebrand BJP leader Uma Bharti says “whosoever” be the Prime Minister from her party redeeming women’s plight would be a top priority for him.
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Actor Aamir Khan, family owe Rs 817.95 as land rent
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- ISI agent arrested by STF in Uttar Pradesh
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- DNA: Difference between 1975 emergency in India and 2015 emergency in France
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR
- Prashant Bhushan ridicules Arvind Kejriwal's Janlokpal
- PoK will remain with Pakistan: Farooq Abdullah
- DNA: Analysis of Constitution Day Debate in Parliament
- Syed Ahmed Bukhari takes a jibe at Azam Khan
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- Parliament's Winter Session: When Lok Sabha reverberated with PM Modi's 'Idea of India'
- 'Get out!' Haryana Sports Minister Anil Vij tells woman IPS officer, she stays put
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill
- Here's what PM Narendra Modi said on 'intolerance' in Parliament
- India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Statistical highlights on day three