A friend of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, accused of removing evidence from Tsarnaev`s dormitory room, has agreed to plead guilty to charges of obstructing the investigation into the blasts, his attorney said on Wednesday.
A friend of the accused Boston Marathon bomber, charged with obstructing the probe into the blasts, and his roommate "simultaneously" told the FBI a backpack belonging to the suspect had been thrown into a dumpster, an agent said Monday.
Accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told his friends about martyrdom and bomb-building over lunch before the attacks last year, an FBI agent testified on Friday in the trial of one of the friends for obstruction.
Leaving behind the fear of twin bomb blasts, which rocked the marathon stadium last year, thousands of runners reclaim the world`s oldest marathon on Monday.
Two unattended backpacks near the Boston Marathon finish line sparked off a bomb scare and an evacuation of hundreds of people from the area today in an an eerie reminder of the terror attacks here exactly a year ago.
A US judge has set a November trial date for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the chief suspect accused of bombing last year`s Boston marathon, killing three people and wounding 260 others.
The India Day celebrations, organised every year by Indian-Americans living here, have been cancelled due to increased security and strict regulations imposed by police in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings.
The Chechen man who was fatally shot during questioning about ties to a Boston marathon bombing suspect would have had trouble attacking officers because he was recovering from a knee injury, lawyers for his father said.
Two college students from Kazakhstan pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to charges of impeding investigators pursuing the Boston Marathon bombers.
A state police sergeant who released striking photos of the capture of the surviving suspect in Boston Marathon bombings faces a hearing to determine if he will be suspended until an internal investigation is complete.
Alleged Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is seeking to beef up his legal team by hiring an additional attorney who specialises in death penalty and terrorism cases, it has emerged.
The widow of Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev has started to reject the strict Muslim rules her husband imposed upon her.
The FBI has reportedly foiled a plot to kill US president Barack Obama with a deadly X-ray weapon.
The latest issue of al Qaeda magazine Inspire has devoted almost all of its 40-odd pages to glorifying the Boston Bombings.
FBI officials say that a Chechen man in Florida, who was suspected to be linked to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, was shot dead by investigators when he grew violent when questioned about the same.
A new issue of English-language al Qaeda magazine linked to the Boston terrorist attacks has possibly been hacked by Western intelligence agencies.
Lawyers for one of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev`s friends, who was arrested, have sought his release describing him as a "frightened and confused" teenager who did not deliberately lie to investigators.
The body of slain Boston bombings suspect will undergo a second "independent" autopsy as demanded by his relatives, a family spokeswoman has said.
In a fresh development in the Boston Marathon bombings probe, US investigators have found explosives residue in the apartment of the slain Chechen-origin suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, the US will tighten oversight to help ensure that foreign students seeking to enter the US have valid student visas, according to various media reports.
The slain Boston bombings suspect died of bullet wounds and blunt trauma to head and torso after being shot by the police and run over and dragged by a vehicle, according to his death certificate.
Funeral arrangements for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect killed in a shootout with police are being handled by a funeral home that has experience with Muslim services.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev texted `LOL` in a chilling response to a message from his friend who warned him that police was on the lookout for him.
Lawyers for two men friendly with the Boston Marathon bombing suspect say their clients have been extensively interviewed by federal investigators.
Boston bombings suspect teenager Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was being treated in a city hospital with multiple injuries including gunshots, is out of danger, a US lawmaker familiar with his health situation has said.
An ex-girlfriend of deceased Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev has told how he tried to brainwash her into becoming a Muslim fanatic who hated America.
Several clues, including a Russian wiretap and a laptop, will help the FBI to know about the life of deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
The change in Zubeidat Tsarnaeva reportedly began a couple of years ago after she started talking that 9/11 attacks were conspiracy against Muslims.
The Boston Marathon bombing suspects were trained in carrying out the attacks, the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee has said.
Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan, who was briefly detained on Wednesday at a US airport, today accused External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid of hatching a "conspiracy" to defame him outside India.
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- RJD-JD(U) legislators forcibly occupy govt bungalows in Bihar
- Chicago: Video of American cop shooting black teen sparks protests
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- ISIS 'poster girl' beaten to death after trying to escape Syria
- Noida: Woman kills self after husband dies of heart attack
- Noorjahan solar lanterns brighten up UP village!
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Details out: What Rahul Gandhi did during his two-month-long sabbatical
- When Sushma Swaraj was in charge of Modi government
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Sheena Bora case: Despite jail sufferings, Indrani remains loyal to Peter, says he is innocent