A friend of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, accused of removing evidence from Tsarnaev`s dormitory room, has agreed to plead guilty to charges of obstructing the investigation into the blasts, his attorney said on Wednesday.
A friend of the accused Boston Marathon bomber, charged with obstructing the probe into the blasts, and his roommate "simultaneously" told the FBI a backpack belonging to the suspect had been thrown into a dumpster, an agent said Monday.
Accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told his friends about martyrdom and bomb-building over lunch before the attacks last year, an FBI agent testified on Friday in the trial of one of the friends for obstruction.
Leaving behind the fear of twin bomb blasts, which rocked the marathon stadium last year, thousands of runners reclaim the world`s oldest marathon on Monday.
Two unattended backpacks near the Boston Marathon finish line sparked off a bomb scare and an evacuation of hundreds of people from the area today in an an eerie reminder of the terror attacks here exactly a year ago.
A US judge has set a November trial date for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the chief suspect accused of bombing last year`s Boston marathon, killing three people and wounding 260 others.
The India Day celebrations, organised every year by Indian-Americans living here, have been cancelled due to increased security and strict regulations imposed by police in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings.
The Chechen man who was fatally shot during questioning about ties to a Boston marathon bombing suspect would have had trouble attacking officers because he was recovering from a knee injury, lawyers for his father said.
Two college students from Kazakhstan pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to charges of impeding investigators pursuing the Boston Marathon bombers.
A state police sergeant who released striking photos of the capture of the surviving suspect in Boston Marathon bombings faces a hearing to determine if he will be suspended until an internal investigation is complete.
Alleged Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is seeking to beef up his legal team by hiring an additional attorney who specialises in death penalty and terrorism cases, it has emerged.
The widow of Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev has started to reject the strict Muslim rules her husband imposed upon her.
The FBI has reportedly foiled a plot to kill US president Barack Obama with a deadly X-ray weapon.
The latest issue of al Qaeda magazine Inspire has devoted almost all of its 40-odd pages to glorifying the Boston Bombings.
FBI officials say that a Chechen man in Florida, who was suspected to be linked to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, was shot dead by investigators when he grew violent when questioned about the same.
A new issue of English-language al Qaeda magazine linked to the Boston terrorist attacks has possibly been hacked by Western intelligence agencies.
Lawyers for one of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev`s friends, who was arrested, have sought his release describing him as a "frightened and confused" teenager who did not deliberately lie to investigators.
The body of slain Boston bombings suspect will undergo a second "independent" autopsy as demanded by his relatives, a family spokeswoman has said.
In a fresh development in the Boston Marathon bombings probe, US investigators have found explosives residue in the apartment of the slain Chechen-origin suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, the US will tighten oversight to help ensure that foreign students seeking to enter the US have valid student visas, according to various media reports.
The slain Boston bombings suspect died of bullet wounds and blunt trauma to head and torso after being shot by the police and run over and dragged by a vehicle, according to his death certificate.
Funeral arrangements for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect killed in a shootout with police are being handled by a funeral home that has experience with Muslim services.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev texted `LOL` in a chilling response to a message from his friend who warned him that police was on the lookout for him.
Lawyers for two men friendly with the Boston Marathon bombing suspect say their clients have been extensively interviewed by federal investigators.
Boston bombings suspect teenager Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was being treated in a city hospital with multiple injuries including gunshots, is out of danger, a US lawmaker familiar with his health situation has said.
An ex-girlfriend of deceased Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev has told how he tried to brainwash her into becoming a Muslim fanatic who hated America.
Several clues, including a Russian wiretap and a laptop, will help the FBI to know about the life of deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
The change in Zubeidat Tsarnaeva reportedly began a couple of years ago after she started talking that 9/11 attacks were conspiracy against Muslims.
The Boston Marathon bombing suspects were trained in carrying out the attacks, the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee has said.
Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan, who was briefly detained on Wednesday at a US airport, today accused External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid of hatching a "conspiracy" to defame him outside India.
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: India commemorates its historic win against Pakistan
- Watch: 15 reports from 15 cities
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Terrorists came from Pakistan's Narowal area, say sources
- Top 25 @2 pm
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'? Part-2
- Special: Know how 'The Great Khali' trains young talents at his academy
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- No large ISIS footprints but it's creeping into India: Army
- Army's capabilities have grown since Kargil war: Lt Gen Hooda
- Katrina Kaif reveals her marriage plans!
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Manohar Parrikar, three service chiefs pay tribute at Amar Jawan Jyoti; PM expresses solidarity
- After uproar, Salman Khan tenders 'unconditional' apology for controversial Yakub Memon tweets
- Did Yakub Memon return to India on understanding with intelligence officials, asks Omar Abdullah
- 61,000 Indian millionaires shifted overseas in last 14 years: Report