Digital payments are growing steadily in the country, though it may take more time that it becomes a way of life in commercial transactions of common public.
Anti-Terrorism Squad officials on Saturday said a 28-year-old Mumbai youth, who allegedly joined terror outfit, Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), has been caught by enforcement agencies in oil-rich Libya.
In the second match of the 2016-17 Women's Big Bash League in North Sydney, Strikers defended a modest total of 116 thanks to their brilliant fielding.
ASA says Juno will be about 2,580 miles above the gas giant’s roiling cloud tops and traveling at a speed of about 129,000 mph ond) relative to the planet at the time of closest approach.
The last opener to score a hundred at the venue was Virender Sehwag, against West Indies in 2002.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister O Paneerselvam had on Thursday met Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala Natarajan at the Poes Garden residence on Thursday.
Two hardcore National Democratic Front of Bodoland NDFB(S) militants were killed in a joint operation of the Indian Army and Assam Police on Saturday.
Is President-elect Donald Trump's policy on outsourcing going to sound death knell for the H-1B visas?
Akram, 50, has been a part of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) as a bowling coach and mentor.
The seven-storey building at Nanakramguda in the Cyberabad zone came crashing down on Thursday night.
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- US Congress to formally recognise India as major defence partner: Ashton Carter
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- Zaheer Khan describes Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech wedding in unusual style
- When David Warner almost broke Sachin Tendulkar's record!