The admission process for the prestigious Delhi University began on Thursday. Around 54,000 seats are up for grab this year.
Zee Media Bureau
The Uttar Pradesh Food Safety and Drug Administration on Friday permitted to prosecute Nestle India.
A case will be filed against the company in the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate's court in UP's Barabanki district tomorrow.
The two-minute 'Maggi' noodles came under regulatory scanner after samples collected in some parts of Uttar Pradesh were tested in the lab and results showed that it contains high amount of monosodium glutamate (MSG) and lead.
Breast cancer has now taken over cervical cancer as the top killer among women in India, whereas lung cancer is the biggest cause of deaths among men, says a new report.
Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC) started in 2011 by University of Delhi is an institute that provides a platform to the young innovators.
Union Human Resouces Development minister Smriti Irani launched a full-frontal attack against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Friday and accused him of sending National Students Union of India (NSUI) members to protest at her reisdence against the ban on student group at IIT Madras.
Delhi University admission process began on Thursday and students from all over India started applying for their favourite colleges and courses.
The University of Oxford is all set to get its first ever female vice-chancellor for the first time since its records began nearly 800 years ago, after terrorism expert Professor Louise Richardson was nominated to the chief executive role.
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has ordered a CBI inquiry into the Chittoor encounter in which 20 red sandalwood smugglers were killed.
Pakistani flags were once again raised in Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.
A week after taking over as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for the fifth time, AIADMK general secretary J Jayalalithaa has decided to contest the RK Nagar assembly bypoll.
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- CBSE 10th Result 2015: CBSE (cbse.ac.in & cbseresults.ac.in) Class 10 (X Board) Result shortly