The Obama administration said on Tuesday it is taking a first step toward requiring that future cars and light trucks be equipped with technology that enables them to warn each other of potential danger in time to avoid collisions.
Following Russia`s stand off over Ukraine, Western nations imposed sanctions on Moscow including on its financial and energy sectors, and put dozens of Russians close to President Vladimir Putin on a sanctions list.
Scientists have synthesized a new catalyst that can convert waste carbon dioxide into fuel and other energy-rich products, which is a big step toward industrialization.
Parking woes have hit the Supreme Court which today asked the Centre to find a solution to the problem, saying its premises were "choked" with heavy traffic.
Zooming ahead at a steady speed, automobile designing is a niche field for those with passionate and innovative ideas.
Adding golf ball-like dimples to surfaces of vehicles could reduce drag and improve their efficiency, suggests new research.
Founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk knows no bounds for the tech billionaire now wants to build a car that can fly.
So far, electric cables have been used only to transmit electricity. But soon, you will be able to power your mp3 player, smartphone and electric car from cables that can store energy.
One of the reasons why self-driving cars and mini-helicopters are not delivering online purchases is that autonomous vehicles tend not to perform well under pressure.
Two people from California are working on a flying jet-propelled car, which is a sleek cross between a business jet with a luxury automobile.
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- If Bihar marches forward, then nation will also progress: PM Modi
- Watch: CCTV footage of open firing on a liquor shop in Jabalpur
- DNA: Manipur in boil, but where is the media!
- LPG cylinders without subsidy now Rs. 25.50 less in Delhi
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @12:00 pm
- Auto-taxi strike in Delhi on Wednesday against govt's new taxi services
- Bihar polls: PM Modi to address Parivartan rally in Bhagalpur today
- 10 trade unions observe nationwide strike
- Delhi: Auto, taxi unions go off roads on September 2
- Is the country really discriminating against Muslim population? - Part II
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Is Sheena Bora alive?
- Dinesh Karthik sues automobile designer Dilip Chhabria: Report
- Manipur violence: Houses of state health minister, 5 MLAs set on fire; curfew imposed in Churachandpur
- AAP MLA Pankaj Pushkar protests against Delhi Govt
- Ind vs SL, 3rd Test: Ferocious Ishant Sharma enters 200-wicket club
- Viral video: Watch three-year-old attempting to break board for taekwondo belt
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?
- Sidharth, Katrina's movie gets new title!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence