Veteran opener Wasim Jaffer, out of action from Mumbai's Ranji Trophy cricket campaign after suffering a finger injury in their season opener here against J&K, has regained his fitness will play against Tamil Nadu in their group league match against Chennai from January 21-24.
A fit-again Irfan Pathan feels that he is close to bowling at his best and it's just a matter of time before he is again back in contention for the seam bowling all-rounder's slot in the Indian cricket team that has been up for grabs for some time.
Mumbai's premier batsman Wasim Jaffer has suffered an injury and has been ruled out for both the upcoming Ranji trophy matches against Railways and Uttar Pradesh.
Congratulating the state cricket team on its historic win over Mumbai in Ranji Trophy, Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra is set to host the team at the Raj Bhawan here.
Batting legend Sachin Tendulkar on Thursday hailed Jammu and Kashmir cricket team's victory over 40-time champions Mumbai in their 2014-15 Ranji Trophy opener at the historic Wankhede Stadium.
An unbeaten 82 from all-rounder Shrikant Mundhe helped Maharashtra take a handy 60-run lead over Odisha on day three of a Group B match in the Ranji Trophy here on Tuesday.
Medium pacer Krishna Das snared a seven wicket-haul to aid Assam in their 10-wicket win over Tripura in a Ranji Trophy Group C match at the Nehru Stadium here on Tuesday.
A collective effort by its bowlers put Bengal in driver's seat against hosts Baroda as they took a vital first-innings lead of 101 runs in a Ranji Trophy group league cricket match, here on Tuesday.
Despite a patient century from opener Prasanth Kumar, Andhra Pradesh failed to avoid the follow-on as Hyderabad bowlers made sure that their batsmen's effort does not go in vain on Day 3 of the Group C Ranji Trophy cricket match, here on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh middle-order made it count against Railways with the Devendra Bundela-led side building up a vital second-innings lead on Day 3 of the Group A Ranji Trophy cricket match, here on Tuesday.
Openers Robin Uthappa and Mayank Agarwal stamped their class by hitting sparkling half-centuries to put Karnataka in the drivers seat against Tamil Nadu in a Group A Ranji Trophy cricket match, here on Tuesday.
A fine ton by opener P.K. Panchal (110) propelled visitors Gujarat on course of an outright victory against Rajasthan in their Ranji Trophy Group 'B' league match here on Tuesday.
Riding on India discard Yuvraj Singh's brilliant century, Punjab set Haryana a daunting target of 321 runs before reducing them to 26 for three at stumps on the third and penultimate day of their Ranji Trophy Group B cricket match here on Tuesday.
Skipper Gautam Gambhir's decision to play at Roshanara Club ground is set to be vindicated as his bowlers pushed Delhi to the verge of an outright win over Saurashtra in their Group B Ranji Trophy cricket match here on Tuesday.
An upbeat Bengal side led by their gutsy captain Laxmi Ratan Shukla will start as favourites in the Ranji Trophy opener against Baroda, who would be without the services of their batting mainstay Ambati Rayudu, out with a hip injury.
One of India's finest batsman Virender Sehwag, at the business end of a glorious career, will again be the primary attraction as Delhi host Saurashtra in an opening round encounter of the Ranji Trophy on a Roshanara Club track here from Sunday.
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP wins big, thanks Delhiites for faith in party
- PM Modi launches first Udan flight from Shimla to Delhi
- AAP's Sanjay Singh resigns as Punjab incharge after Delhi rout
- Reason behind AAP losing MCD elections - Watch
- Watch - Canadian woman stuck on crane being rescued by Toronto firefighter!
- UP: Muslim woman gets triple talaq via speed post in Amroha
- Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar appointed new DG CRPF
- Bollywood actor and BJP MP Vinod Khanna passes away at 70
- Anna Hazare slams Arvind Kejriwal, says there's difference between his action and words
- DNA: Analysing the life of legendary bollywood actor Vinod Khanna
- Vinod Khanna's last rites performed in Mumbai, stars pay respect
- DNA: Analsysing how air pollution contributes to heart disease
- J&K: 3 soldiers martyred as terrorists attack Army camp in Kupwara
- DNA: Analysis on Kupwara army camp attack
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results declared. Check cgbse.nic.in, results.cg.nic.in
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared today; check jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results to be declared today at cgbse.nic.in
- Vinod Khanna dies of cancer – All you need to know about the condition that killed the veteran actor
- IPL 2017: Ravindra Jadeja rocket throw shocks Virat Kohli's RCB, sends dangerous AB de Villiers back — MUST WATCH
- Actor-politician Vinod Khanna passes away
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared on April 27; check jeemain.nic.in
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Udaipur boy Kalpit Veerval tops JEE-Main exam, creates history with 360/360 score
- Britain reduced India to one of the "poorest, illiterate and diseased places on Earth", need a museum to educate children: Shashi Tharoor
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Harbhajan Singh accuses Jet Airways pilot of racism; airline apologises, derosters accused
- Pakistan rejects India's request for consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav, says it is meant for prisoners, not spies
- Katrina Kaif reveals name of her favourite cricketer, claims she hasn't said more than three words to him