It was elimination time in Bigg Boss. So who was the one eliminated? Manveer Gujjar and Bani were declared safe by Salman Khan. Lopamudra Raut, Rahul Dev and Nitibha Kaul were still in the danger zone.
The crowning of Lopa as the new captain of the house creates quite a buzz. Swami Om and Manu take pot shots at Manveer for losing captaincy to Lopa.
The housemates of Bigg Boss wake up to the peppy number ‘Bunty of Babli’.
The housemates wake up to the tune of Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai’ gearing for the next task of the Bigg Boss.
Digangana got eliminated from the house as her co-inmates chose Suyyash over her.
The synergistic performance of Salman and Ranveer on ‘Malhari’ was loved by the audiences.
The house was heated up with arguments and fights over completing house chores.
Actress Nagma wondered why so much hullabaloo has been created over Aamir Khan's statement on intolerance.
The man, who is yet to be identified, was rushed to a hospital, according to the spokesperson of the actor.
Wild card contestant Kanwaljeet enters and surprises inmates.
The big daddy of reality shows ‘Bigg Boss’ is packed with different flavours in its ninth season. Host and dost Salman Khan’s Sunday episode is highly awaited amongst audiences.
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- Lasith Malinga vs Travis Head: IPL preview in Australia — WATCH
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers