The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone between the ages of 13 and 64 be tested for HIV at least once as part of routine medical care.
Come 2030 and fuels we use today would have made air so toxic with pollutants that it would be close to impossible to live and move without an oxygen kit as a permanent burden and part of lifestyle.
A synthetic human genome potentially could make it possible to create humans who lack biological parents.
Children may sleep less when there is a full moon, but only by a few minutes, according to a new study conducted on kids from 12 countries, including India.
Peru has suffered its first case of sexually transmitted, locally contracted Zika virus.
Women who smoke while pregnant may harm their babies by chemically altering the DNA of the developing fetus, a major study including more than 6,000 women and children found Thursday.
US health officials laid out details of their battle plan against the Zika virus for lawmakers on Tuesday, saying that more than $1.8 billion in new emergency funds is needed to protect pregnant American women by the summer mosquito season.
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Pakistan International Airlines plane crashes near Abbottabad
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Hindi named in top 10 most powerful languages in the world
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone cuts the price of 4G data by 50%
- Donald Trump named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2016
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes