The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone between the ages of 13 and 64 be tested for HIV at least once as part of routine medical care.
Come 2030 and fuels we use today would have made air so toxic with pollutants that it would be close to impossible to live and move without an oxygen kit as a permanent burden and part of lifestyle.
A synthetic human genome potentially could make it possible to create humans who lack biological parents.
Children may sleep less when there is a full moon, but only by a few minutes, according to a new study conducted on kids from 12 countries, including India.
Peru has suffered its first case of sexually transmitted, locally contracted Zika virus.
Women who smoke while pregnant may harm their babies by chemically altering the DNA of the developing fetus, a major study including more than 6,000 women and children found Thursday.
US health officials laid out details of their battle plan against the Zika virus for lawmakers on Tuesday, saying that more than $1.8 billion in new emergency funds is needed to protect pregnant American women by the summer mosquito season.
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Pakistan International Airlines plane crashes near Abbottabad
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- AIADMK workers in dilemma following Jayalalithaa's death
- DNA: Complete analysis of Jayalalithaa's life
- Pro-poor schemes initiated by 'Puratchi Thalaivi' Jayalalithaa
- Bihar: Railway police seize 35 lakh in old currency notes from Jan Shatabdi Express in Gaya
- DNA: Today in History, December 6, 2016
- Jayalalithaa's political struggle is an inspiration for all: Mallikarjun Kharge
- DNA: Analysing the impact of Jayalalithaa's demise on AIADMK and national politics
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Justice JS Khehar to succeed TS Thakur as next Chief Justice of India
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone cuts the price of 4G data by 50%
- Donald Trump named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2016
- Jayalalithaa laid to rest: Here's why 'Amma' was buried and not cremated
- Jayalalithaa laid to rest at Chennai's Marina Beach: Here is how her final journey concluded
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead