The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone between the ages of 13 and 64 be tested for HIV at least once as part of routine medical care.
Come 2030 and fuels we use today would have made air so toxic with pollutants that it would be close to impossible to live and move without an oxygen kit as a permanent burden and part of lifestyle.
A synthetic human genome potentially could make it possible to create humans who lack biological parents.
Children may sleep less when there is a full moon, but only by a few minutes, according to a new study conducted on kids from 12 countries, including India.
Peru has suffered its first case of sexually transmitted, locally contracted Zika virus.
Women who smoke while pregnant may harm their babies by chemically altering the DNA of the developing fetus, a major study including more than 6,000 women and children found Thursday.
US health officials laid out details of their battle plan against the Zika virus for lawmakers on Tuesday, saying that more than $1.8 billion in new emergency funds is needed to protect pregnant American women by the summer mosquito season.
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- The story behind 1971 Indo-Pakistan war
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- Jayalalithaa's political struggle is an inspiration for all: Mallikarjun Kharge
- Tamil Nadu: 7 days state mourning over Jayalalithaa's death
- DNA: Today in History, December 5, 2016
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization? - Part II
- Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest: Prayers, vigil, chaos outside Apollo Hospital
- PM Narendra Modi wins reader's poll for 'Time Person of the Year 2016'
- DNA: Analysing the political journey of Jayalalithaa
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH
- Yuvraj Singh broke down on his wedding with Hazel Keech in Goa – Here's why!
- As mark of respect to Jayalalithaa, Tamil Nadu government declares December 6 as public holiday
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma very critical; BJP MP Subramanian Swamy hopes for another miracle