Come 2030 and fuels we use today would have made air so toxic with pollutants that it would be close to impossible to live and move without an oxygen kit as a permanent burden and part of lifestyle.
A synthetic human genome potentially could make it possible to create humans who lack biological parents.
Children may sleep less when there is a full moon, but only by a few minutes, according to a new study conducted on kids from 12 countries, including India.
Peru has suffered its first case of sexually transmitted, locally contracted Zika virus.
Women who smoke while pregnant may harm their babies by chemically altering the DNA of the developing fetus, a major study including more than 6,000 women and children found Thursday.
US health officials laid out details of their battle plan against the Zika virus for lawmakers on Tuesday, saying that more than $1.8 billion in new emergency funds is needed to protect pregnant American women by the summer mosquito season.
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- DNA: Analysis of Russia's nuclear threat to America
- Watch: Reports on natural mosquito repellent
- Delhi: Fire in children's ward of GTB Hospital, no casualties
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- DNA: Today in History | October 22, 2016
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- Panel discussion on politics of MNS in the name of patriotism
- ADHM row: Twinkle Khanna slams Raj Thackeray for demanding Army funds from producers
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Ways to overcome negativity
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Here's how Alzheimer's disease can be possibly prevented
- Brave BSF jawan Gurnam Singh, injured in Pak firing, succumbs to injuries
- Chinese mobile phone manufacturers urged to 'Make in India'
- Virender Sehwag Trolls Fan Who Wished Him Two Days After His 38th Birthday
- Wasim Akram, Shahid Afridi make it to Ahmed Shehzad's list of favourites
- 150 Stumpings, 9000 Runs, Most Sixes for a Captain: MS Dhoni on record breaking spree against New Zealand in Mohali
- Red wine- the new medicine for hormonal imbalance in women
- Pakistani spy arrested in Jammu and Kashmir's Samba; two Pak SIM cards, map seized
- Connectivity scheme will turn India into third largest aviation market: PM Modi
- Pakistan vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 3: As it happened...