After dominating Virat Kohli in the ODI series against India last December, Pakistan`s promising left-arm pacer, Junaid Khan says he knew the batsman would struggle to pick "my length".
Buoyed by their recent success in India, off-spinner Saeed Ajmal has challenged the arch-rivals to beat Pakistan in their own backyard.
Coach Dav Whatmore has brought about a positive change in the attitude of the country`s cricketers, said Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq.
Pakistan remains optimistic about playing a full series with India later this year despite reports that the BCCI has refused to send its team to Pakistan due to security concerns
Live updates from the third ODI between India and Pakistan in Delhi.
Pakistan Cricket Board ( PCB) chief Zaka Ashraf has said it is an honour for the country to have defeated India in their own land.
MS Dhoni was not the first choice for the MoM award given to him in the Delhi ODI played on Sunday. It was simply given to him to boost his self-esteem.
Pakistan`s young batsman Umar Akmal has drawn flak from former players and critics for his below-par performance during the just-concluded tour of India.
Former England cricketer Paul Nixon stirred a controversy with his tweets suggesting that the India Pakistan match, played at Ferozeshah Kotla on Sunday, was fixed.
The chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board, Zaka Ashraf on Monday declined to comment on the discussions he had held with his counterpart from BCCI on the future course of Indo-Pak bilateral cricket relations.
Pakistan star batsman Nasir Jamshed, who tormented the Indian bowlers in the just concluded series, has forgotten to carry his man-of-the-series trophy with him.
The Pakistan Cricket Board chief Zaka Ashraf on Monday thanked the BCCI as well as the Indian fans for a warm reception.
Pakistan captain Misbahul Haq has said that lauded coach Dav Whatmore, who is yet to finish his first year with the Pakistan team, saying that his presence is already being reflected in the results and the show of strength on the field.
Junaid Khan has revealed that Wasim Akram`s inputs about the Indian batsmen`s "weaknesses" helped him get eight wickets in the just-concluded three-match ODI series.
Pakistani cricket fans concluded their weekend with a mixed mood as the national team lifted the One-Day International series trophy in India but lost the last match of the tour in New Delhi.
Blaming the cold weather conditions responsible for his team`s 10-run loss to India in the third ODI here, Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq today said the Kotla pitch changed its behaviour as the fog descended on the ground which made the run chase "very difficult".
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Panel discussion on Priyanka Gandhi calling PM Modi an outsider in UP
- Pakistan claims to kill 100 terrorists after suicide bomb attack in Sindh Dargah
- UP Assembly Elections: Over 61% turnout in phase three polling
- Bengaluru: Report on evolution of poisonous froth in Bellandur lake
- Analysis of injustice in Delhi bomb blast case - Report
- DNA: Analysing the daredevil aerobatics, fighter jets from Aero India Show 2017
- Violent chaos in Tamil Nadu Assembly during floor test
- DNA: NonStop News
- Analysing the credibility of Pakistan's claim for operating against terrorists - Part II
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000
- IND A vs Australia, Warm-up tie, Day 3 - As it happened
- SpaceX blasts off Falcon 9 rocket from NASA launchpad
- IPL 10: RPS owner Sanjeev Goenka reveals reason behind replacing MS Dhoni with Steve Smith as captain
- IPL 2017: Mahendra Singh Dhoni replaced as Rising Pune Supergiants captain; Australia's Steve Smith named new skipper
- #IPL2017auction: Ben Stokes hogs limelight, goes to Rising Pune Supergiants for massive Rs 14.5 crore
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- DELHI HORROR! Girl raped near Hauz Khas village while returning from party
- Shah Rukh Khan wins hearts once again, arranges food for hungry beggar! - Watch
- Former Chief Justice of India Altamas Kabir critically ill, undergoing treatment in Kolkata
- UP polls: If there is electricity during Ramzan, it must also be available during Diwali, says PM Modi