Kumar Sangakkara feels keeping the Sri Lankan players out of the Chennai matches in the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League is not going to "curtail" the spirit of the game.
Shalabh Srivastava, Mohnish Mishra, TP Sudhindra, Abhinav Bali, Amit Sharma suspended by BCCI after allegations of spot fixing. Here is a brief bio of the five players.
The owners of Deccan Chargers are looking to sell all or part of the franchise and have appointed an investment banker to search for prospective buyers.
We at Zeenews.com take a look at some of the biggest flops of the latest season.
Former Australian cricketer Brendan McArdle believes England batsman Kevin Pietersen’s decision to quit the limited over format, and his stubbornness to continue playing in the lucrative Indian Premier League (IPL) just shows the kind of massive influence various Twenty20 competitions have on players.
Chennai Super Kings have time and again proved their superiority over the lesser mortals of the Indian Premier League jamboree.
There may be a few problems afflicting the IPL, but senior India batsman Sachin Tendulkar said on Friday that they don`t make the entire tournament questionable.
Stung by the controversies and scandals this season, the IPL authorities will put in place strict guidelines for franchise owners to ensure that the glamorous event`s brand image is not dented in future.
The Olympians Association of India (OAI) has advised bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan to disassociate himself from the IPL and rather promote a sport that brings glory to the nation.
Bhajji is off to a winning start as Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings by 8 wickets.
Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be drawn into the issue of whether would tender an apology to the cricket body.
Former India captain Anil Kumble has congratulated Indian Premier League Commissioner Rajiv Shukla for the successful conduct of IPL V which he described as the best so far.
Bollywood `Badshah` Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be called the "badshah of cricket" following the recent title victory of his Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR). He says the credit for the win goes to the entire team.
It`s not Chris Gayle but AB de Villiers who gave some precious advice to Cheteshwar Pujara after the latter was appointed India A captain for the tour of the West Indies.
It was supposed to be a moment of pride for the newly crowned IPL champions Kolkata Knight Riders.
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Ghatkopar: Death toll in Mumbai building collapse rises to 17
- Separatist leader Shabir Shah arrested for terror funding, to be presented before Delhi court today
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- 4G speed on Jio network slowest in India; Airtel has the fastest: OpenSignal
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Arun Jaitley defamation case: HC imposes cost of Rs 10,000 on Arvind Kejriwal, warns Delhi CM not to make abusive remarks
- Nitish Kumar's floor test in Bihar Assembly tomorrow: A quick look at party-wise position
- TSEd CET Result 2017, Telangana EdCET Result 2017; check edcet.tsche.ac.in