Kumar Sangakkara feels keeping the Sri Lankan players out of the Chennai matches in the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League is not going to "curtail" the spirit of the game.
Shalabh Srivastava, Mohnish Mishra, TP Sudhindra, Abhinav Bali, Amit Sharma suspended by BCCI after allegations of spot fixing. Here is a brief bio of the five players.
The owners of Deccan Chargers are looking to sell all or part of the franchise and have appointed an investment banker to search for prospective buyers.
We at Zeenews.com take a look at some of the biggest flops of the latest season.
Former Australian cricketer Brendan McArdle believes England batsman Kevin Pietersen’s decision to quit the limited over format, and his stubbornness to continue playing in the lucrative Indian Premier League (IPL) just shows the kind of massive influence various Twenty20 competitions have on players.
Chennai Super Kings have time and again proved their superiority over the lesser mortals of the Indian Premier League jamboree.
There may be a few problems afflicting the IPL, but senior India batsman Sachin Tendulkar said on Friday that they don`t make the entire tournament questionable.
Stung by the controversies and scandals this season, the IPL authorities will put in place strict guidelines for franchise owners to ensure that the glamorous event`s brand image is not dented in future.
The Olympians Association of India (OAI) has advised bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan to disassociate himself from the IPL and rather promote a sport that brings glory to the nation.
Bhajji is off to a winning start as Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings by 8 wickets.
Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be drawn into the issue of whether would tender an apology to the cricket body.
Former India captain Anil Kumble has congratulated Indian Premier League Commissioner Rajiv Shukla for the successful conduct of IPL V which he described as the best so far.
Bollywood `Badshah` Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be called the "badshah of cricket" following the recent title victory of his Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR). He says the credit for the win goes to the entire team.
It`s not Chris Gayle but AB de Villiers who gave some precious advice to Cheteshwar Pujara after the latter was appointed India A captain for the tour of the West Indies.
It was supposed to be a moment of pride for the newly crowned IPL champions Kolkata Knight Riders.
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- Assam: Two NDFB(S) militants killed by forces in Kokrajhar
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking? - Part II
- DNA: What is the need of electoral reform in India ?
- Cash-strapped people to suffer as banks to remain closed for next three days
- C'garh: Selling tomato at 50 paise/kg due to cash crunch, farmers dump their produce on road
- Delhi Police's crime branch raids law firm in Greater Kailash 1
- Black money: IT conducts raids at various places across the country
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Discussion on how to adapt to change?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Huge haul of cash, gold in Karnataka, I-T dept seizes Rs 5.7 cr in new notes, 32 kg of bullion
- Virat Kohli aka Record Breaker – 11 landmarks the Indian skipper achieved on Day 3
- India watching more porn than any other country; traffic to porn sites jumps 3-8% in November
- Actress Gautami troubled by unanswered questions on Jayalalithaa's death, seeks PM Narendra Modi's help
- Massive cache of cash! Delhi Police's crime branch raids law firm in GK 1, Rs 13.65 crore recovered
- When David Warner almost broke Sachin Tendulkar's record!