Kumar Sangakkara feels keeping the Sri Lankan players out of the Chennai matches in the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League is not going to "curtail" the spirit of the game.
Shalabh Srivastava, Mohnish Mishra, TP Sudhindra, Abhinav Bali, Amit Sharma suspended by BCCI after allegations of spot fixing. Here is a brief bio of the five players.
The owners of Deccan Chargers are looking to sell all or part of the franchise and have appointed an investment banker to search for prospective buyers.
We at Zeenews.com take a look at some of the biggest flops of the latest season.
Former Australian cricketer Brendan McArdle believes England batsman Kevin Pietersen’s decision to quit the limited over format, and his stubbornness to continue playing in the lucrative Indian Premier League (IPL) just shows the kind of massive influence various Twenty20 competitions have on players.
Chennai Super Kings have time and again proved their superiority over the lesser mortals of the Indian Premier League jamboree.
There may be a few problems afflicting the IPL, but senior India batsman Sachin Tendulkar said on Friday that they don`t make the entire tournament questionable.
Stung by the controversies and scandals this season, the IPL authorities will put in place strict guidelines for franchise owners to ensure that the glamorous event`s brand image is not dented in future.
The Olympians Association of India (OAI) has advised bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan to disassociate himself from the IPL and rather promote a sport that brings glory to the nation.
Bhajji is off to a winning start as Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings by 8 wickets.
Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be drawn into the issue of whether would tender an apology to the cricket body.
Former India captain Anil Kumble has congratulated Indian Premier League Commissioner Rajiv Shukla for the successful conduct of IPL V which he described as the best so far.
Bollywood `Badshah` Shah Rukh Khan refuses to be called the "badshah of cricket" following the recent title victory of his Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR). He says the credit for the win goes to the entire team.
It`s not Chris Gayle but AB de Villiers who gave some precious advice to Cheteshwar Pujara after the latter was appointed India A captain for the tour of the West Indies.
It was supposed to be a moment of pride for the newly crowned IPL champions Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- DNA: Today in History | December 2, 2016
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP
- Govt clarifies exemption limits for seizure of gold jewellery
- DNA: Special ground report on BSF soldiers posted at India-Pak border in Barmer
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of cashless revolution in Dhasai village of Maharashtra
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Yuvraj Singh set to marry Gurbasant Kaur as per Hindu customs in Goa today
- PM Narendra Modi addresses BJP's Parivartan rally in UP's Moradabad: Highlights
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information
- US defence bill pledges $900 million to Pakistan, but with conditions
- Biggest-ever seizure of cash in new currency! I-T recovers Rs 5.7 crore in Rs 2,000 notes in Bengaluru, Chennai, Erode
- The Great Khali dubs impact of demonetisation minor in front of long-term benefits
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 20 houses of Hindus set on fire in Bangladesh