The original cover design for Tintin adventure "The Shooting Star" has been sold for 2.5 million euros (USD 2.8 million) in a near-record for a work by the boy detective's Belgian creator Herge, a dealer said Monday.
Two sculptures that languished in obscurity for more than a century may be the only surviving bronze works by Michelangelo, researchers announced in Britain on Monday.
Finnish researchers have suggested that a healthy lifestyle helps in fighting mental decline, with exercise and diet holding significant potential against Alzheimer`s disease.
Jewellery is a weakness of many women and a survey shows that British women of 40 years of age have a jewellery collection worth 6,000 pounds.
For a day at the races or other smart summer outings, choose outfits that are not only apt for the occasion, but also those that fit well with your personality.
From trying out the right exercises to keeping a check on your diet - small lifestyle changes can help you attain confidence to flaunt a fabulous and fit body on the beach, says an expert.
A new study has revealed that women who indulge in more activities during pregnancy are more likely to give normal birth.
Western dresses are swiftly changing Indian lifestyle. But people still prefer to don the traditional garb on a special occasion. Designer Pooja Sabharwal is giving a new look to the ethnic dress to appeal to the young generation
Gut bacteria have co-evolved with humans over millions of years and helped them adapt to new environments and foods. For the first time, an international team of researchers has deciphered the intestinal bacteria of present-day hunter-gatherers.
Justin Bieber who recently posted his pic with supercar Bugatti and captioned it, "first Bugatti" has been reportedly accused of faking his lifestyle after he claimed that he owns luxurious things that were not his.
Ahead of the General Elections, a large fraction of people feel that their lifestyle has deteriorated in the last five years.
American tennis ace Venus Williams is reevaluating her lifestyle and career and everything else she had once taken for granted as she battles Sjogren`s syndrome, a debilitating autoimmune disease.
Teenage girls and young women aged 14-19 who are focused on their careers are less likely to be sexually active, a study has indicated.
Designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi will present their collection at the Fiama Di Wills show during the five-day Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2014, starting March 26.
It is time you stopped lying to your kids, even if it is just to get their cooperation as children who are lied to are more likely to cheat, a new research suggests.
A normal looking doll, which is based on America`s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention `s measurements for an average 19-year-old, has been recently launched to promote healthy lifestyle among kids.
With the advent of spring, more and more collections are being launched for the upcoming season.
What grandmother ate might increase your risk of colon cancer, a new study suggests.
Diet and lifestyle changes can help reduce your risk for colorectal cancer.
In an exclusive interview with Liji Varghese of Zee Media Group, S. Anusha, Senior Nutritionist, talks about how better understanding of one`s genetic make-up can help avoid premature ageing.
`12 Years A Slave` star Lupita Nyong`o says she feels beautiful the way she is and does not want to depend on make to feel beautiful.
Researchers are exploring the role of age on the happiness that people receive from both the ordinary and the extraordinary experiences in our lives.
According to a report by leading experts, it has been revealed that about 78,000 infants born with congenital heart disease in India die every year because of inadequate health care facilities.
Twilight` star Kristen Stewart says even though she prefers the natural look in her everyday life, there would always be an eyeliner in her handbag.
Contrary to popular perception, those who regularly take dietary supplements are more health conscious and have better eating habits, says research.
Leading Indian designers will put the best of their creativity on display at the Made in ...India: Samskara exhibition, which begins here Feb 11.
With a million new cases being reported every year, cancer seems to be tightening its grip on India. Experts say the incidence of the killer disease is expected to rise five-fold by 2025.
Puma will become the kit supplier to English soccer club Arsenal from July 1, the German sportswear company said on Monday, in a deal worth more than 30 million pounds a year to the Premier League leaders.
Internet forums are both good and bad for people, oxford researchers have concluded.
Being fresh every day is something which is almost impossible to attain. Contrary to popular belief, being well rested has nothing to do with only sleeping more, there are many other ways to achieve this.
- BCCI announces Team India squad for Bangladesh tour
- Sudha Shivpuri aka 'Baa' of 'Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' dies
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- Kejriwal accuses Centre of trying to rule Delhi through LG
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'
- Bihar Intermediate Result 2015 declared