richest

Manchester United become 'world's richest football club', oust Real Madrid from top position

Manchester United become 'world's richest football club', oust Real Madrid from top position

Real dropped to third behind Barcelona with Bayern Munich fourth and Manchester City into the top five for the first time.

Jan 19, 2017, 09:44 AM IST
Mukesh Ambani richest Indian for 8th year; Bill Gates on top globally

Mukesh Ambani richest Indian for 8th year; Bill Gates on top globally

Mukesh Ambani has retained his position as the richest Indian for the eighth year in a row with a networth of USD 21 billion, while moving up one place on the global rich list that has been topped once again by software czar Bill Gates.

Mar 02, 2015, 21:04 PM IST

Richest 1% to own more than 99% of people by 2016: Oxfam

The richest 1 percent people in the world will soon have more wealth than the remaining 99 percent of the global population, says a report.

Jan 19, 2015, 19:04 PM IST

China`s richest man to join communist party CPC

57-year-old Liang Wengen is a construction tycoon who topped Forbes magazine of China`s richest man this year.

Sep 26, 2011, 20:25 PM IST

Oprah Winfrey is the richest among Hollywood rich

TV mogul Oprah Winfrey tops the list of Hollywood`s rich of the year compiled by Forbes magazine.

Dec 28, 2010, 12:42 PM IST

Somali pirate ranked 4th richest in global shipping business

A Somali pirate has been ranked as among most powerful people in shipping.

Dec 20, 2010, 13:08 PM IST

Mukesh tops Forbes list of India`s richest

Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani has emerged as the richest Indian, with his USD 27 billion fortune surpassing that of billionaire rivals LN Mittal and Azim Premji, according to Forbes India magazine.

Oct 01, 2010, 00:13 AM IST

Moscow mayor is richest Russian official: Report

The controversial mayor of
Moscow, savaged over his handling of Russia`s wildfire crisis,
has the highest family income of any Russian state official,
according to a new rating published on Wednesday.

Aug 25, 2010, 23:25 PM IST

Two Indians among Malaysia`s 40 Richest

Two persons of Indian origin figured among Forbes list of Malaysia`s 40 richest as the rebounding Malaysian economy expanded 10 percent in the first quarter of 2010, its highest growth rate in a decade.

May 27, 2010, 13:15 PM IST

Mukesh Ambani tops Forbes` India rich list with $32 bn fortune

The head of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani, is once again the wealthiest person in the country, according to the latest Forbes` India Rich List.

Nov 19, 2009, 11:57 AM IST

Forbes richest have more wealth than 140 nations

The eco crisis may have wiped off USD 300bn from the wealth of America`s richie-rich club, but the net worth of many is still sufficient to buy "almost anything".

Oct 01, 2009, 17:44 PM IST