Brendon McCullum belted his way to the top of the big-hitters list and Tom Latham crafted his third century as New Zealand set Sri Lanka a formidable 405 run target in Dunedin on Sunday.
Sri Lanka`s second innings against New Zealand lasted seven deliveries before rain forced the players from the field on the fourth day of the first Test in Dunedin on Sunday.
The West Indies were all out for 223 in reply to Australia`s 583 for four declared early on the third day of the first Test against Australia in Hobart on Saturday.
New Zealand took command of the first Test against Sri Lanka on Friday with the tourists reeling at 38 for two at lunch on the second day in Dunedin.
West Indies defied the odds and a wearing pitch to complete a series-levelling five-wicket victory over England on the third day of the third and final Test on Sunday.
Eoin Morgan has hailed the Indian Premier League`s influence on his career as he prepares to face India in next week`s first Test.
Moving on from the debacle in England without appreciating the performance of Dravid will not be the right thing to do.
Former captain Ajit Wadekar feels the Indian team`s humiliating 0-4 loss was a result of fatigue and lack of preparation.
Michael Hussey rescued Australia with a battling 95 after Sri Lanka stung the tourists with pace and spin in the first Test.
Sri Lankan spinner Rangana Herath grabbed three wickets to leave Australia struggling on 157-5 at tea on the opening day of the first Test on Wednesday.
Gautam Gambhir has been ruled out of the Natwest ODI series against England starting from 3rd September.
Having negotiated the first hurdle in their campaign to justify Test nation status, Zimbabwe now face a much higher fence
Pakistan have been scheduled to play one Test and a One-dayer against Sri Lanka later this year at the Sharjah International stadium.
Langer insists that it is important for the World No.5-ranked team to get off to a strong start from the first Test against Sri Lanka.
Australia and Sri Lanka were searching for the right combination to tackle a bone-dry wicket .
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Ruckus in Parliament on note ban continues
- DNA: Special ground report on BSF soldiers posted at India-Pak border in Barmer
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- DNA: Congress and Rahul Gandhi's twitter accounts hacked
- Funeral of martyr Sambhaji Kadam in Nanded today
- DNA: Why is Mamata Banerjee mixing politics with Indian Army's routine exercise?
- Govt clarifies exemption limits for seizure of gold jewellery
- Last rites of martyr Sukhraj Singh to take place in Punjab today
- Fog brings visibility below 50 meters at Delhi airport
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'
- Donald Trump calls Nawaz Sharif 'a terrific guy', Pakistan 'a fantastic country`
- PM Narendra Modi sits in Rajya Sabha even during adjournment, chats with Opposition MPs
- Deepika Padukone's daddy Prakash Padukone reacts to Ranveer Singh's 'marriage material' comment!
- This is what US thinks about Narendra Modi govt's demonetisation drive
- Yuvraj Singh set to marry Gurbasant Kaur as per Hindu customs in Goa today
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer extended till March 2017: Full details of Postpaid 4G data tariff plan
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer extended till March 2017: Key facts you should know
- The Great Khali dubs impact of demonetisation minor in front of long-term benefits