Caught on Camera! Mass cheating during UP Board exam at Ballia; students take exam with open books
Ballia: An incident of mass cheating has been reported from Uttar Pradesh's Ballia where students copied from carbon copies of answer sheets during their class Xth UP Board examination.
Mass cheating at a Ballia school during Class 10th Mathematics exam of the ongoing Uttar Pradesh Board examinations pic.twitter.com/6TwViZQixK
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) March 20, 2017
According to ANI report, the students are seen copying out of carbon copies of the answer sheets that have been provided to them. This happened when the class X Board Mathematics examination was being conducted in the UP Board.
In an another photo shared by ANI, several students are seen huddled together and discussing answer sheets and taking examination with open books. ANI, several students are seen huddled together and discussing answer sheets and taking examination with open books.
Looking at these images, it would not be wrong to say that law and order continues to be a problem in Uttar Pradesh.
The cheating incident is said to have taken place on Monday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what