41 fighters executed in Syria jihadist infighting: Monitor
Beirut: A jihadist group has executed 41 fighters from al Qaeda`s former Syria affiliate and allied factions in infighting between the extremists in Syria`s Idlib province, a monitor said on Friday.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the Jund al-Aqsa group had executed the 41 fighters in the town of Khan Sheikhun on Monday but the deaths were only confirmed on Friday amid fierce fighting between the jihadist factions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!