Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader and Lalu Prasad Yadav’s son Tej Pratap Yadav is reportedly set to tie the knot with a woman named Aishwarya Rai.
Following are some of key facts about Tej:
- According to Live Cities, Tej and Aishwarya will get married in May 2018.
- Aishwarya is the daughter of former minister Chandrika Prasad Rai and is the eldest among her siblings. Her mother is Poornima Rai who is an assistant professor in Patna Women's College.
- Aishwarya pursued her schooling at Notre Dame Academy in Patna in Bihar and then moved to Delhi for further education, as per reports.
- Tej was Bihar minister of health, minor water resources, environment and forests from November 2015 till July 2017.
- He contested the 2015 Bihar Assembly elections in 2015 and become a first time MLA.
- Tej has been elected to the Bihar Legislative Assembly from the Mahua constituency.
- After Lalu's security was downgraded from Z+ to Z, he had notoriously threatened to skin Prime Minister Narendra Modi alive.
- Tej is said to own a petrol pump in Patna whose licence was terminated as wrong information was allegedly provided about his land ownership in 2012.
- Tej has been clicked dressed as Lord Krishna, complete with a flute.
- He supposedly likes visiting religious places across the country.
- - An RJD leader once accused Tej of slapping him last month. The RJD leader had withdrawn the charges later.
- He dropped out from school to pursue full-time politics.